Things people do with cars that get on your nerves

NateTermi

BF3- NateTermi (ps3)
Established Member
1) slamming car door
2) feet on dash is a no-no
3) rolling window up and down repeatedly...
4) oh, and slamming my door!!!!

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Here in Japan it's people who pull out RIGHT in front of you.
- tailgaters
- people who drive obliviously in the fast lane
- people who are so into their electronic devises they forget about driving
- People who park literally inches from your car
- people who slam their car doors into yours

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
If I am hauling ass in the passing lane, DO NOT under ANY circumstance, pull out from hugging a semi's butthole and decide it is time to pass it (slowly) as I am quickly closing distance on the two of you. Rear-view mirrors and common sense are available for use by anyone.

1hot281

Established Member
- People who insist on reclining the seat back into vato loco position. Sit proper, douche
- People who drive 10-20mph above the speed limit, as long as the road is arrow straight, but who can't take a bend, transfer, or offramp with anything resembling momentum because they suck at driving.
- People in SUV's and trucks who take speed bumps slower than a Honda Civic

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
Here in Japan it's people who pull out RIGHT in front of you.
- tailgaters
- people who drive obliviously in the fast lane
- people who are so into their electronic devises they forget about driving
- People who park literally inches from your car
- people who slam their car doors into yours

I feel your pain... I wash and wax my Silvia regularly, and it is obviously clean yet other people still treat it like a punching bag.:rollseyes

ssssnake

Established Member
1. My big pet peeve.....QUIT DRIVING IN THE LEFT LANE. It's a passing lane, get in, pass, get out.
2. People who want to rest at the stop sign even when no one else is there - STOP, GO.
3. People who don't yield to traffic coming off of the freeway.
4. People who pull into a parking lot (or exit ramp) and stop. My ass is behind you, hanging out in the street - GO.
5. People who cannot handle a curve or even a straight line without braking. TAKE YOUR FOOT OFF THE ACCELERATOR. When someone brakes, the whole crowd freaks out and slams on their brakes.
6. People who are getting on the freeway and don't know how to merge. You can't merge into freeway traffic going 45. GO.

Okay, I feel better now.

Wait, people who don't understand the term yield. They stop and wait for everyone. A yield has the right of way over someone who is taking a right on red. GO

Last edited:

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
DOOR DINGS, scratched front and rear bumpers, and people who lean on your car thinking its a wall.

On the road people who drive in your blind spot and stay there even if your accelerating.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Pointing the FOB at the car like it makes a difference.
People who don't maintain their cars & will F up your car b/c they don't care about their own.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
*People who dont know what a turn signal is. I literally find myself being completely pissed off when i watch the same car weave in and out of traffic during rush hour without using their signal. I lose it.
*People that go the limit or 5 under in the fast lane
*People that travel in the fast lane and never get the **** over.
*People that take the merging lane ALL THE WAY to the very end and then try to cut someone off just to get a few car lengths ahead of a nice big open/safe merging spot between car. I purposly dont let them over. F them. I dont care if your in a hurry. Don't be a douche.
*People that tailgate, cut off semi's. I always pray that the truck runs them over(same with motorcycles).
*Women that do their makeup while driving 70mph down the freeway.
*People in really slow cars that feel the need to try and do 90mph weaving in and out of traffic.

Last edited:

canibus

Established Member
Muscle cars riding my ass on the slow lane. It's the slow lane, I bought a car specifically for it. There's 2 other lanes for you.

Svt4ever22

Established Member
Stacks on trucks. I always laugh. What's next? Are they going to take the beds off for a more "Semi" look?

OutKast

SVT=Fast
Established Member
Nothing bothers me anymore, it isn't worth letting it get to me because it will never get any better. Since I took this tact, I don't have road rage anymore. Plus, when someone gets mad at me, I just smile and wave, it really pisses them off.

corey d

STOLE IT
Established Member
1. My big pet peeve.....QUIT DRIVING IN THE LEFT LANE. It's a passing lane, get in, pass, get out..............
6. People who are getting on the freeway and don't know how to merge. You can't merge into freeway traffic going 45. GO.

Okay, I feel better now.

Wait, people who don't understand the term yield. They stop and wait for everyone. A yield has the right of way over someone who is taking a right on red. GO

Holy crap, THIS....^^^

Assholes that cant merge is a major reason for traffic backing up.

SoCalHarley

SC32VGT
Established Member
All of the previous mentioned plus....
You are waiting to pull out into traffic and the oncoming car that you are waiting to go by either at the last second or not at all turns into your street and you miss the opening.

Users who are viewing this thread