Things people do with cars that get on your nerves

03kevo

Established Member
Drivers who stop at stop signs are reasons why accidents happen? Fantastic opening statement. Stopping IS the rule of the road.

And highway intersections don't bother me, I just prefer to wait at a stop sign until I see the oncoming car starting to slow down. I don't give a flying **** if it's a 25 or not.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Nobody said anything about not stopping. You seat there and wait for others cars to stop so that you can go? How about the driver that got there right after you did? Does he have to wait for you to wait for the other car to stop? Like i said, drivers like you create accidents by confusing other drivers.

Oh and by the way, you can still be rear ended at a stop sign and DIE! Sorry to burst your bubble.

PudgeTheMidget

Established Member
Nobody said anything about not stopping. You seat there and wait for others cars to stop so that you can go? How about the driver that got there right after you did? Does he have to wait for you to wait for the other car to stop? Like i said, drivers like you create accidents by confusing other drivers.

Oh and by the way, you can still be rear ended at a stop sign and DIE! Sorry to burst your bubble.

Now you're pulling a strawman. Firstly, seat is a noun, not a verb.

Secondly, yes, the car that gets there after me has to wait. There's no confusion at all.

For the last part? When did I ever say that couldn't happen? In fact, what does that have to do with anything?

04svtterm

Established Member
shocker stickers- ur gay
transformers logo- ur POS doesn't turn into a robot u douche
smoke stacks- stop being hick..u look like a ****tard
camo- refer to smoke stacks comment
euro tail light- refer to shocker comment
tow hitch testicles- just means ur missing em
super loud systems in a 1992 buick- ur broke and have ur priorities screwed up
non cobra mustangs rocking cobra badges- be ur self

oldmodman

Established Member
We would all be better off if drivers education taught only one thing.

Your first and most important job is to stay out of other drivers way. If someone is on your tail speed up or pull out of their way. At a four way stop hit the gas as soon as the other drive clears your path. You should be rolling before they are completely out of the intersection.
And for Gods sake, hit the gas as soon a the green left turn arrow goes on. Don't sit there for six seconds so that only two cars can make it through.
MOVE YOUR DAMN ASS!

SVTCobra60

Established Member
shocker stickers- ur gay
transformers logo- ur POS doesn't turn into a robot u douche
smoke stacks- stop being hick..u look like a ****tard
camo- refer to smoke stacks comment
euro tail light- refer to shocker comment
tow hitch testicles- just means ur missing em
super loud systems in a 1992 buick- ur broke and have ur priorities screwed up
non cobra mustangs rocking cobra badges- be ur self

Lmao perfect post. I'll add
Giant spoiler on your accord/civic - Probably going to pick up their welfare check, also most likely riding with their brother, other brother, cousin, cousin, cousin, aunt, and grandma.
Stickers basically anywhere on your car - ****ing idiot
Baby on board sign in window - Why do I care that you have a baby? Doesn't give you an excuse to drive like a sloth.
Blasting horrible rap music from there $10 walmart special system - Just sad.

truefiveo

Established Member
1963.jpg
:xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl:

rearwindowlouvers.jpg

:xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl:

Last edited:

Kobra Khan

Krazy SVT Poster!
Established Member
Why are people so dumb that they don't realize that they can be tracked down using their plate #?

Finding the location where the vehicle is parked after the trace and writing a note like this and sticking it to their window is effective:

This notice is to inform you of what a bad driver you are. Last week @ this time ______ you did ______________________ to me at this location ______. I was the one driving the ______.

Stop driving like an asshole. You're being watched closely. Driving is a privilege, and it can be taken away. This is a warning. Don't make me come back here.

Be assertive, but not threatening.

Sapperstang

Established Member
Monster energy drink or those grenade stickers. Willing to bet 99.9% of the tards with the grenade sticker have never even touched a live grenade.

People warming their cars up in the morning with the headlights shining into their neighbors windows.

Stacks in pickup trucks

Ricers. A fart pipe doesn't make your old Accord fast.

People that will not pass a LEO even if the LEO is going under the speed limit

Could go on for days..

And it seems that if there is a fart pipe or a lifted truck there is bound to be a douchebag behind the wheel.

Last edited:

r2kool4u

Blah Blah
Established Member
Sapperstang; said:
People that will not pass a LEO even if the LEO is going under the speed limit.
I hate this. My dad told me cops do it on purpose to see what people will do.

Stupidity brought to you by Tapatalk

balboabomber

Established Member
I don't know if this happens at every military post but, the anomaly of backed up traffic for about 5 miles before every exit onto Ft. Lewis in the morning from 0540-0550 wtf...

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
1)Doing 5 MPH over the speed limit in the fast lane.
2)Not getting out of my way when traveling slower than me in the fast lane.
3)Not knowing how to put your ****ing right foot on the accelerator and pick up the pace when you're driving like a retarded snail in the passing lane.

O........M.......G I feel the same F'ing way dude!!!!!!!!! I agree on all 3 points. If you wana go 65 or 70 stay in right lanes for goodness sake. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2

slow2002gt

Detective Kia
Established Member
[youtube_browser]P6Dp6NLTyLk[/youtube_browser]

I just do this now to deal with most problems on the road today.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Everyone annoys me on the road to be frank. Today's annoyance? Spent an hour sitting in stop-and-go traffic to go about 5 miles. Why? It was raining.....

Stinger2011

Established Member
People that put decals on their back glass that tell you what the car is.

Oh? Your busted up car with chrome vents stuck on the side and some small chrome horn thing stuck on the hood is a Buick LeSabre? I couldn't tell!

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Alright, I thought of one more, and this one does drive me nuts. I want SVTP's opinion. I had to draw it up to explain it properly.

You are the yellow car in a turn only lane as shown, wanting to turn left. It's currently not a green arrow, just a green light. Across from you as shown, they only have one lane, which is both straight and for right hand turns. At most hours of the day, this intersection will have 15 cars behind you, the yellow car. There will also be 15 cars at the other side, 99% of which are making the right hand turn, and stay in their close lane. You can only really see the blinker of the car that's rounding the corner. 90% of locals don't have the balls to pull a car length or two out into the intersection, and take the turn. They sit back at the line, never move forward, and waste the whole light. Either side of the intersection is a shopping center with prior stop signs 75 feet back so there are not cars taking the sharp right hand turn at 50mph and drifting it.

LdAPhl.jpg

Last edited:
I was all about to say nothing, as I'm a laid back guy who simply doesn't care, but I thought of one. There's a lot of stop signs in my neighborhood, and our near by shopping area. It's all a 25 zone. I can be approaching a stop sign, and am at least 4-5 can lengths back from it. I'm doing 25, so I've probably just barely started to stop. A car is already stopped at the sign, coming from my right or left. They will sit there 5-6 seconds, and wait till I've come to a full stop before taking off? Since they seem to be scared that I'm going to run the stop sign, I'm half tempted to start doing just that.

turning from an intersection and just swing out nice and wide into the far lane instead of staying in their current lane.

people that slow down on entrance ramps to merge onto a highway.

sit at a redlight in the curb lane, going straight, but don't leave any room for the line of cars behind them to pull up and turn beside them.

fly up the ending lane on a highway and try to cut in front of everyone.

I do the same thing. Can't risk being killed at a stopsign due to someone else's driving negligence.

As for what else you said, I dont think people at the sign are thinking "hey that's Kevin, he wouldn't run this. Let's go!".

Of all the things to get annoyed at, this isn't one of them.

lolfacepalm.gif

Drivers like you are the reason why accidents happen. Follow the rules of the road. Stop signs dont mean you seat there and look dumb founded like a hyena that got its bone stolen from it, while the other car approaches the stop sign. If you cant risk being killed at a stop sign (25mph), i wonder how scared you are driving through a highway intersection doing 55mph.:lol:

He said its a 25 and he was doing at most the speed limit.... are you serious or am I missing the sarcasm here?

Drivers who stop at stop signs are reasons why accidents happen? Fantastic opening statement. Stopping IS the rule of the road.

And highway intersections don't bother me, I just prefer to wait at a stop sign until I see the oncoming car starting to slow down. I don't give a flying **** if it's a 25 or not.

I'm deadly serious. I wait until the show intention to slow down before I proceed.

I obviously don't wait until they are stopped, that'd be ridiculous, but I always wait for them to start decelerating.

Edit: after re-reading Kevin's original post, I saw I missed the part where he was specifically talking about people who wait until he is completely stopped to leave the stopsign. My fault for not catching it the first time.

Now you're pulling a strawman. Firstly, seat is a noun, not a verb.

Secondly, yes, the car that gets there after me has to wait. There's no confusion at all.

For the last part? When did I ever say that couldn't happen? In fact, what does that have to do with anything?

:lol::lol::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread