tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
hey sorry to thread hijack but im on my morning break between classes up at the u of u and cant take the time to read all 8 pages, what kinda mods does lol have on his z06? I didnt see a parts list or anything when he posted so I'm assuming a cam, intake and exhaust? Procharger? Some info would be great if possible, for the sake of equality, all my dirts in my signature. Sick runs guys, sounds like an awesome night, if i get some high boost tunes and my 61's, maybe ill hit you guys up and see how far out the viper gets from me, hopefully i'll still be able to make out the tail lights haha, sounds like a sick snake.

03snakeminated

Established Member
hey sorry to thread hijack but im on my morning break between classes up at the u of u and cant take the time to read all 8 pages, what kinda mods does lol have on his z06? I didnt see a parts list or anything when he posted so I'm assuming a cam, intake and exhaust? Procharger? Some info would be great if possible, for the sake of equality, all my dirts in my signature. Sick runs guys, sounds like an awesome night, if i get some high boost tunes and my 61's, maybe ill hit you guys up and see how far out the viper gets from me, hopefully i'll still be able to make out the tail lights haha, sounds like a sick snake.

I think svtlol has a procharger and supp mods pushing around 750ish :shrug:, it would be nice if an svt car would race him and make him not lol but :uh oh: and then :nonono: get to it..:beer: hopefully he'll change that sn to svtbiatch :lol:

Last edited:

03TRKB

The LSX Swapped Guy
Established Member

SVT LOL has a (I think) 400+ CI Motor and a Vortech YSI, I think 750 or so on pump and 900 or so on Race..Sorry If I'm wrong.

I can't wait til next year! When I get a PC I'm joining 1%, I finally have a car that can keep up with a few things at TX2K11!

408-COUPE

Established Member

SVT LOL is a YSI car. Didn't really give out any info on the bottom end and said the heads were stock, but you know how chevy guys are:rollseyes. I'm sure we can set up a race with the viper if you want. There will be other cars to race as well.

mylilpony71

Established Member
Torched03 i have never raced another bolt on 03 and you live sort of close to me what do you think about a few fun runs?

Ralo

Established Member
Torched03 i have never raced another bolt on 03 and you live sort of close to me what do you think about a few fun runs?

That's a pretty good drive. Is there any 93 over in Rogers? I drove mine to Fayetteville last year and could only find 91 at the pumps.

SVT LOL

Established Member
damn, this thread is still going...
What are the dates for 2k11? Ive been looking and really havent found anything
march 18-20 i think

forged 347
ysi supercharger

I think svtlol has a procharger and supp mods pushing around 750ish :shrug:, it would be nice if an svt car would race him and make him not lol but :uh oh: and then :nonono: get to it..:beer: hopefully he'll change that sn to svtbiatch :lol:
:lol: ill be waitin

SVT LOL has a (I think) 400+ CI Motor and a Vortech YSI, I think 750 or so on pump and 900 or so on Race..Sorry If I'm wrong.

I can't wait til next year! When I get a PC I'm joining 1%, I finally have a car that can keep up with a few things at TX2K11!

u thinking of the wrong person, its a 347 and a ysi on pump 750. no race gas

SVT LOL

Established Member
SVT LOL is a YSI car. Didn't really give out any info on the bottom end and said the heads were stock, but you know how chevy guys are:rollseyes. I'm sure we can set up a race with the viper if you want. There will be other cars to race as well.

stock block, heads, intake, tb
forged rods and pistons.
and a ysi, just a budget build

mylilpony71

Established Member
@torched03 i work alot around your area only thing is i wont take my car out in this weather so maybe after things start to clear up we can get some in

@ Ralo yeah its a drive but i work around that area and from time to time i take my car down that way to strech her legs out on them open roads, and yeah almost everywhere has 91 some shell carry 92 but other then that theres 1 gas station that i know of that pump 94 101 and 104

02SVTV6

Established Member
So I take it you're not included on the fast list?

Take it however you like but last I checked I wasn't asking for opinions about myself. Turtle.

My definition of quick for Daily driven is 93 octane only pump gas with no meth needed running 9s with all the factory options power and accessories still available nothing gutted. Fast is a daily drive going 8s on 93 or higher octane with no need to be on a trailer period unless broken.

Last edited:

mebetter

Established Member
Take it however you like but last I checked I wasn't asking for opinions about myself. Turtle.

My definition of quick for Daily driven is 93 octane only pump gas with no meth needed running 9s with all the factory options power and accessories still available nothing gutted. Fast is a daily drive going 8s on 93 or higher octane with no need to be on a trailer period unless broken.

By that definition just about all of the cars in the video are quick, there wasn't any 8 sec cars in the vid.

And last I checked by you posting and becoming a part of the thread, you then are included in the question of does anyone here have anything fast.

Last edited:

02SVTV6

Established Member
By that definition just about all of the cars in the video are quick, there wasn't any 8 sec cars in the vid.

And last I checked by you posting and becoming a part of the thread, you then are included in the question of does anyone here have anything fast.

I'm not Questioning myself therefore not included in my own question. Would make sense right? Or is it your lack of that's the issue...hmm Responding to my Q with something irrelevant also makes me think you have no need to be responding at all

So who will be attending the 2011 supra in sense in TX because I'll be interested in running fast cars on the street

98TA

South east of disorder
Established Member
I'll be down there and be glad to run ya. I'll probably get walked, but ya never know.

Users who are viewing this thread