The Terminator cobra...

Rainmaker

2highPSI
Established Member
...still has a presence to them and they still look amazing after all these years.

Personally I prefer, the black coupes, cammed, lowered with 315mm+ in the rear.

I still think CCW Classics look good, but maybe that is showing my age a bit.

Some gunmetal 18" 00R's with red R center caps would look the best in my mind but I don't think I've ever seen that combo.

And the interiors aren't nearly as bad as people say, especially if you get a nice modern pioneer head unit or something installed.

I don't own a terminator, but the zx10r and r1 in the garage keep me warm at night and scratch that speed fix, for now.

I hope every one of you hang on to your terminators and I hope they all increase in value as they age like whine.

coremaster21

Established Member
I think CCWs are a solid wheel don't get me wrong but there are SO many other forged wheel brands out there that it's lowkey starting to bother me how many people get the same type of wheels that have been done a thousand times over. I have CCWs but a part of me wishes I went with BC Forged or something different. Respect to those that go out of the norm.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
I’m going to pass mine onto one of my twins.

They will compete for my love, and thus my Cobra, throughout their lives by engaging in combat sports against each other and myself.

I will sharpen their minds with a series of survival tasks full of treachery and deceit. They will need strong minds and a bold heart since the Cobra is black and pollen season sucks.

These tests have already begun……..

Or I’ll just flip a coin. Dunno yet.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Good to see you posting again. Check out the recent Terminator thread to what current owners are saying.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Ironically, a couple of weeks ago someone offered me a good price for mine. I actually contemplated selling since my terminator sits under a cover on a tender for 350 days per year (probably).
My wife told me not to sell and I agreed and didn’t. The next time I logged into this forum after deciding to keep it, the “never sell your terminator thread” was posted. Now this thread. I made the right choice.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Ironically, a couple of weeks ago someone offered me a good price for mine. I actually contemplated selling since my terminator sits under a cover on a tender for 350 days per year (probably).
My wife told me not to sell and I agreed and didn’t. The next time I logged into this forum after deciding to keep it, the “never sell your terminator thread” was posted. Now this thread. I made the right choice.
Yep, was my wives idea I should keep it. I've since ordered a few idems to improve it, and will buy new rims and tires later.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I would be cool to see an organized Terminator 25th Anniversary Celebration of some sort at Mustang Week 2027 (if there is one).

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Yep, was my wives idea I should keep it. I've since ordered a few idems to improve it, and will buy new rims and tires later.
You should keep it. Change it up a little to renew your love for it, but don’t dump it. You don’t know what you’ve got until it’s gone. The simple comfort of knowing one is in the garage and the excitement and anticipation of looking forward to a free day to drive it should be plenty for most of us to hang on to them. There’s nothing quite like these cars and you likely won’t get into another one that feels like your own.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
You should keep it. Change it up a little to renew your love for it, but don’t dump it. You don’t know what you’ve got until it’s gone. The simple comfort of knowing one is in the garage and the excitement and anticipation of looking forward to a free day to drive it should be plenty for most of us to hang on to them. There’s nothing quite like these cars and you likely won’t get into another one that feels like your own.
That's what she said. If I sold it, it would need to be replaced with something she said. I was honestly dead set on selling it. Rare color, original owner and low mile car. I love the new stuff, but just not the same raw uncontrolled feeling. I honestly like driving my nanny controlled 150 more, but, gonna hang on to it. That raw in the pants feeling needs to come back.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
You should keep it. You don’t know what you’ve got until it’s gone.

That's exactly right Todd. I traded my 89GT for my 03 Roush in Nov 02.

I finally got another Fox Body in Nov 23. 21 years later.

We tend to get bored with stuff, get rid of it and then wish we still had it.

I've learned my lesson. Unless it's an emergency or must, nothing in my current stable is going anywhere.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
That's exactly right Todd. I traded my 89GT for my 03 Roush in Nov 02.

I finally got another Fox Body in Nov 23. 21 years later.

We tend to get bored with stuff, get rid of it and then wish we still had it.

I've learned my lesson. Unless it's an emergency or must, nothing in my current stable is going anywhere.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
That’s a great Fox Glenn. I learned not to get rid of things now. I still have my 2013 F150 I bought brand new. You only think you’re bored or want something else until it goes away. The word “remorse” was invented for those situations.

Users who are viewing this thread