The Talon vs cobra vs mach1 challange

utrain12

*TURBO*
Established Member
instantmassege said:
When we went it was identical, but he will have a little something something on saturday so it wont matter. :rockon:

lol, a little something something?? What you think he will be running at like 25psi?? i dont think so, he might tune it well, but that’s about it.

xxrusianxx

deathbyboost
Established Member
who is taking kim???
stan you should have eddie in your car, i will have kim and dima needs to have somebody too...otherwise he is getting bricks added

Last edited:

instantmassege

LS WHAT?
Established Member
xxrusianxx said:
who is taking kim???
stan you should have eddie in your car, i will have kim and dima needs to have somebody too...otherwise he is getting bricks added

See post above :poke: Oh wait I might have lena in my car...............soooo eddy will be in dimas :fart:

Last edited:

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
depending on what time i get outta work i could be there... if yall dont mind a slow ass stock 01 :D

xxrusianxx

deathbyboost
Established Member
Dima if both of us have people in the car and you don't, you know that if you win it won't count... so to avoid stupid arguments later just take eddie...

blinelaxd27

Established Member
if eddie wasn't such a talon nuthugger i wouldn't mind him in my car but i know if u win i'm gonna have to hear his dumbass remarks in my car and end up punching his lights out.....so to avoid a ride to the emergency room after i'm riding alone lol plus 100lbs is not a big deal, considering i weigh 60lbs more than u anyways

blinelaxd27

Established Member
lol exactly, u know its like a bunch of ppl with nice cars chilling also rite? its not all about watching the talon race

Users who are viewing this thread