The Talon vs cobra vs mach1 challange

xxrusianxx

deathbyboost
Established Member
let's get an idea of the amount of people coming...
add the number of people coming with you and put the cars next to that,

+3 '94 Cobra, '03 Mach1, '93 Talon

instantmassege

LS WHAT?
Established Member
So far 2 Mach1's (me Jason) 1 93 talon ( Vic- xxrussianxx) 94 cobra (dima-blinelax) 1 99 cobra(type911) so far 1 03 cobra (frank-fdawg) 01 cobra (steve - skeeter- might bring more cars)

Last edited:

utrain12

*TURBO*
Established Member
SKEETER_SVT01 said:
Where you at? We could meet up before you head out. I will be at Boston Billiards after 8.

i am prob going to meet up with xxrusianxx in Brookline before we go, Brookline is like 5 min from Boston, we could meet up and then roll to the mall together

utrain12

*TURBO*
Established Member
instantmassege said:
Eddy you bringing the skyline? LOL jk.

Hell yea playa, lol, prob not bringing the G, stupid to bring that, i will roll with xxrusianxx, but when he goes against you and dima, i will be out of his car

instantmassege

LS WHAT?
Established Member
utrain12 said:
Hell yea playa, lol, prob not bringing the G, stupid to bring that, i will roll with xxrusianxx, but when he goes against you and dima, i will be out of his car

Why? his car is fast enough to be me even with you in it.

utrain12

*TURBO*
Established Member
instantmassege said:
Why? his car is fast enough to be me even with you in it.

OK Stan, its not that fast, when you guys went on 95, it was close, with me in the car he will prob lose, plus he said he does not want me in the car when he goes against you guys :(

instantmassege

LS WHAT?
Established Member
utrain12 said:
OK Stan, its not that fast, when you guys went on 95, it was close, with me in the car he will prob lose, plus he said he does not want me in the car when he goes against you guys :(

When we went it was identical, but he will have a little something something on saturday so it wont matter. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread