The SN65 project car

kennycoulter

Established Member
sorry to bring this back from the dead. car is now in hotrod i think....i was really tired lookign at the magazines today, and theres sooo many of them.

Cal

Established Member
If its in Hotrod I'm gonna pick it up. Followed this car from beginning to end. Now everyone will get to see how great it is. Awesome car man. Definately worth the wait.

jimbo7200

I see slow cars..
Established Member
bob, if you don't mind me asking i haven't looked over all 55 pages lol but i was wondering how much this "little" project cost you. that car is beyond words man. very nice. :eek:

SN65

Established Member
Cal said:
If its in Hotrod I'm gonna pick it up. Followed this car from beginning to end. Now everyone will get to see how great it is. Awesome car man. Definately worth the wait.
Hi Cal,

Thanks for the kind words.

And, yes, the car is in the current issue of Hot Rod. :banana:

Bob

SN65

Established Member
jimbo7200 said:
bob, if you don't mind me asking i haven't looked over all 55 pages lol but i was wondering how much this "little" project cost you. that car is beyond words man. very nice. :eek:
Hi Jim,

Let's see... How much... Hummmm...

Besides the blood sweat and tears, only a couple of long weekends, a case of beer and a cople of pizzas. :-D

Or....

About 60K in parts and 150K in labor.

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
hey sn65... is that the same car in the hot rod mag next to jeffs car?

04 yellow cobra?

SN65

Established Member
Snakebite2k5 said:
hey sn65... is that the same car in the hot rod mag next to jeffs car?

04 yellow cobra?
Yep. Same car.

I am just happy that Jeff helped us out by bringing his car to the shoot. That photo of the two cars side by side came out really kick a$$, and is actually one of my favorite shots in the entire article.

Bob

Tex Arcana

Established Member
SN65 said:
Hi Cal,

And, yes, the car is in the current issue of Hot Rod. :banana:

Bob
Bob, congrats on the car and the coverage in HOtRod. I bought the present issue for the EFI vs. Carb article, I completely missed the "SN65" on the cover :shrug:, but I read it the other day, and I have to say that's a good article. You think that MM&FF will cover it as well? :rockon:

SN65

Established Member
Tex Arcana said:
Bob, congrats on the car and the coverage in HOtRod. I bought the present issue for the EFI vs. Carb article, I completely missed the "SN65" on the cover :shrug:, but I read it the other day, and I have to say that's a good article. You think that MM&FF will cover it as well? :rockon:
Hi Tex,

And, yes, MM&FF did the feature shoot at the WFC last month. I am guessing that it will be in the Oct issue.

OBTW, we will be in the Sept issue of M&F. The SN65 will be on the cover.

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
I still can't imagine how hard it was to accomplish that kind of build quality :bowdown: Hotrod did produce an extremly good article on the car and build, makes me remember why I keep renewing my subscription :-D

Tex Arcana

Established Member
SN65 said:
Hi Tex,

And, yes, MM&FF did the feature shoot at the WFC last month. I am guessing that it will be in the Oct issue.

OBTW, we will be in the Sept issue of M&F. The SN65 will be on the cover.

"M&F"???

SHOLANDO

Established Member
It's for sale on ebay? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1965-FORD-SVT-MUSTANG-COBRA_W0QQitemZ130026179763QQihZ003QQcategoryZ6236QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
f7_3.JPG

IShb3w

Established Member
pan7eraboyca said:
Im glad they are going to get some good cash for that beast. They put so much work in to it.

if you read more carefully the reserve is set at 50,000 UNDER the cost it took to build it, and the reserve has not been met at 100,000.....

im really sad theyre selling it after all that hard work, but whatever. I'd buy it in a heart beat if i had the money. the 65 and 03 models are my most favorite years ever made... to have both in one car is just pure orgasmic

Users who are viewing this thread