The search is over

Brutal Metal

Established Member
I was expecting to see a gap so big I could put 2 fists in between the tire and fender, it
looks fine to me, sure lower it down the road no worries,Congrats!!

twitchalot

Established Member
I picked the car up for 21 flat not great but not bad.I'm not sure i'm 100% on the slammed look.What will that do for ride + perf ?Took some better pics today i'll get them up ASAP.Sonic love to hook up and see your ride My fav color, even though i'm in black.

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
I picked the car up for 21 flat not great but not bad.I'm not sure i'm 100% on the slammed look.What will that do for ride + perf ?Took some better pics today i'll get them up ASAP.Sonic love to hook up and see your ride My fav color, even though i'm in black.

I have the Eibach Pro's on the DSG...Dropped little over an 1-inch and used the stock CC plates...

The TR Has H&R Race Springs...1 inch drop with the stock CC plates....I personally like the Eibach's better....

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member

No doubt. I will have her out for about another week or so...I just lowered my coilovers even more in the front and the ride is as good or better than stock (I know this is my 4th terminator) If you want ultimate adjustability go coil overs in front at least. I have HR race in the rear an no isos. My car rides very nice and I don't have a ton of tire around the rim. I LOVE the parchment with the black btw....my redfire had parchment.....you don't see it that much.

2elry8i.jpg

20u6dtf.jpg

1606l5f.jpg

qys7y9.jpg

29mtxl0.jpg

2qi3ax0.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread