Established Member
SAVE_20200208_134758.jpg

Snowing hard, but I've got this.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That will handle pretty much anything you'd get up there. My son-in-law used to own one almost identical to that. He used to love driving it over to his neighbors' houses and removing snow from their driveways for free.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Accuweather has forecast 12-14" of snow for us this weekend. That model above show 12"-18". We'll see. I've got my Ariens snowblower ready to go.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
We are getting pounded out here in the Walpole/Foxboro area of MA.
Prolly about 20" so far and it's still snowing heavy. (hard to tell with all the drifts and the winds blowing. THANK GOD we didn't lose power out here.)
I was out 4 times already. Twice for a path for Bella out back and twice out front doing the driveway and stairs. Big clean up tomorrow, but it'll be sunny. That should help.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, Tony, I've been following the storm's track and you folks got it worse than most of Connecticut. The southern coastline of CT got more than we did in central CT. That's great that you didn't lose power. No power losses here that I'm aware of. They're saying the roads are going to be slick in the morning in some area, so be careful if you go out.

Users who are viewing this thread