The Predator | Red Band Trailer

M240Bravo

Established Member
Like I said in weekend plans thread, skip Jurassic movie. "Never have I wanted a movie to end so badly in my life."

I guess I have never seen that thread. But I got to ask, I just went and saw that movie this morning. I will say its nothing more then all the jurassic movies all in one. The movie looked good, and had good acting, but I swear the movie business has a fish bowl and like 5 ideals and they just pick 4 out of the bowl and make that into a movie with 1 random different back drop.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I guess I have never seen that thread. But I got to ask, I just went and saw that movie this morning. I will say its nothing more then all the jurassic movies all in one. The movie looked good, and had good acting, but I swear the movie business has a fish bowl and like 5 ideals and they just pick 4 out of the bowl and make that into a movie with 1 random different back drop.
I'm not seeing you ask anything...?

Sent from my SM-G930T using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
LOL my bad. Why would you say you wanted to end so badly? I mean I wasn't pulled in by the story but it was cool to watch.
Doing my best to not give movie away...

The SJW pitch at beginning got me off on the wrong foot (#DinoLivesMatter). The short term predictability, too many story lines (which were all shittily executed and done before), the absolutely idiotic decisions made by multiple characters, etc, etc....

Lowest common denominator shit

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

The SJW pitch at beginning got me off on the wrong foot (#DinoLivesMatter). The short term predictability, too many story lines (which were all shittily executed and done before), the absolutely idiotic decisions made by multiple characters, etc, etc....

I kept saying to myself, "Did they really put that in the movie? Is this really happening?" lol

M240Bravo

Established Member

Ok, we are 99% on the same boat. I just like pratt to much want to walk out lol.

And anymore I just know they are going to fill that SJW cast in movies, I try to delete them from my eyes and watch the movie without them.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Ok, we are 99% on the same boat. I just like pratt to much want to walk out lol.

And anymore I just know they are going to fill that SJW cast in movies, I try to delete them from my eyes and watch the movie without them.

Pratt is actually a refreshing change and much more down to Earth. He has the popularity of The Rock but is much more likable.

Users who are viewing this thread