• Auburn

Votes: 37 48.7%
  • Oregon

Votes: 39 51.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mcdover

Established Member
Won't even be close. Auburn by 21. Oregon hasn't ever seen a team as big and fast and as physical as this one. Oregon is going to be punched in the mouth......HARD and they are not going to want to get back up. This is going to be Tyson vs. Sphinx all over again. Another opposing QB will be carried from the field and another undersized linebacker will be knocked into the endzone. This is going to be a freaking beatdown! A punishment!

mcdover

Established Member
I'll give odds to anybody that wants to take Oregon over Auburn. How does 3-1 sound? Anybody want to back up their bold prediction?

2k4Terminator

Established Member
I'll give odds to anybody that wants to take Oregon over Auburn. How does 3-1 sound? Anybody want to back up their bold prediction?
I can see it going 2 ways... 1. Auburn blows Oregon out.. 2. It becomes an offensive shootout. However like I said I think this is one of the more highly anticipated National Championship games in recent history. And no!! not bold enough to pick Oregon or Auburn! lol....

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member

How you going to pay-out, Chief? If you do PayPal, I got $1000.00 on The Mighty Oregon DUCKS, but you have to pay me via PayPal within 24 hours after the DUCKS win. Do we have a bet?

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
I heard about that as well. Sounds like someone is scarrred!

"Oh yeah, we've seen he's got a lot of dirty plays, throwing people around after the play and things like that. But that's just football. I don't worry about it because it's a physical game."

Thomas isn't scarred, he's just watched the films...

mcdover

Established Member
How you going to pay-out, Chief? If you do PayPal, I got $1000.00 on The Mighty Oregon DUCKS, but you have to pay me via PayPal within 24 hours after the DUCKS win. Do we have a bet?

Yes we do!!!!

Just make sure that we are in agreement on the terms.

You are putting up $1000 @ 3 to 1 odds, that Oregon will win.

Oregon wins, I pay you 3K. Auburn wins, you pay me 1K.

Winner pays loser within 24 hours via PayPal.

Last edited:

mcdover

Established Member
"Oh yeah, we've seen he's got a lot of dirty plays, throwing people around after the play and things like that. But that's just football. I don't worry about it because it's a physical game."

Thomas isn't scarred, he's just watched the films...

Understatement of the year! Football is a physical game, but there is a big differences of the level of physicality. He's about to enter a whole other universe of physical.

Fairley goes from fairly obscure to star - SEC Blog - ESPN

“In high school, I had to make a decision – basketball or football,” he said. “One thing I love is to hit people. You know what I’m saying? That’s why I went to football.”

He’s turned more than a few quarterbacks black and blue this season, knocking Arkansas’ Ryan Mallett, Georgia’s Aaron Murray and LSU’s Jordan Jefferson out of parts or all of games.

Last edited:

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
Yes we do!!!!

Just make sure that we are in agreement on the terms.

You are putting up $1000 @ 3 to 1 odds, that Oregon will win.

Oregon wins, I pay you 3K. Auburn wins, you pay me 1K.

Winner pays loser within 24 hours via PayPal.

That's a roger, DUCK dodger!

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
If either of you don't pay out, you should be permabanned. I think we should get a mod to agree to this.

ralvarez

Established Member
...Scam Newton and his daddy are still counting all the money they made off Auburn....sorry, couldn't help it. :lol1:

4030_large.jpg

scam-newton-for-hei-man_design.png

DevilSun

Established Member
I'm not that bold to put my money where my mouth is with my "bet" on Oregon, but you two are awesome if you do that and hold up to it. Props if you guys go through with it! I'm still in for the Ducks :)

Users who are viewing this thread