?????????

• Auburn

Votes: 37 48.7%
  • Oregon

Votes: 39 51.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

snake134

Who's gonna take it? As a team I like Oregon better but if Auburn can play good defense they have a pretty good shot.

Planter

Banned
Quack Attack!!!

P90X workouts, they are focused, arrived early in Glendale the other day before Auburn did, they'z all about bidness.

Scam Newton and his daddy are still counting all the money they made off Auburn....sorry, couldn't help it. :lol1:

tt54l32v

Established Member
Quack Attack!!!

P90X workouts, they are focused, arrived early in Glendale the other day before Auburn did, they'z all about bidness.

Scam Newton and his daddy are still counting all the money they made off Auburn....sorry, couldn't help it. :lol1:

Srsly unless you were there shutup about cam newton just take his name out your vocab. Ark has a small fast d like oregon does and we see what that got em.
they didnt arrive early either.

Planter

Banned
Srsly unless you were there shutup about cam newton just take his name out your vocab. Ark has a small fast d like oregon does and we see what that got em.
they didnt arrive early either.

yes they did arrive early putz.

and no, i wont take his name out my mouth, Scam Newton is going down, and Oregon ain't Arkansas.

DevilSun

Established Member
Oregon all the way. I don't think Auburn's defense can contain Oregon, but if they can it's gonna be a tough game...if not, the Ducks will fly away from them :)

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Haters gonna' hate.

More reason for me to smile in the stadium when they show the final score and Auburn's first BCS title.

Users who are viewing this thread