The Official "What's Going On This Evening Thread": Monday

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Spanky's was a good time. The burnout was even more awesome! Some guy was acting like he was snorting cocaine on your rubber marbles you left. I think Travis' girlfriend got a few photos of him doing that.

Hard Rock was pretty busy also. Lots of wicked rides there, and one or two on the ri-donk-ulous side too.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Thanks to all you guys who came out to Spanky's tonight. I really appreciate you guys making this event a success. Hopefully, we'll be able to plan something even bigger for next year. Maybe we'll even be able to find Delicious???

Also, the staff at Spanky's said this was the best Monday they've had since they opened a few months ago. I'm glad an SVTP event could help support a locally owned business.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
Also, the staff at Spanky's said this was the best Monday they've had since they opened a few months ago. I'm glad an SVTP event could help support a locally owned business.

See... I told you I didn't yank those cans of Bud Light out of a cooler in the truck of the car lol!

poof100

Established Member
Thanks to all you guys who came out to Spanky's tonight. I really appreciate you guys making this event a success. Hopefully, we'll be able to plan something even bigger for next year. Maybe we'll even be able to find Delicious???

Thanks for setting this up, we had fun at Spankys and their food was good! Definitely a fun way to kick off the MW events.

That gull wing new edge that was at the Hard Rock has to go! :nonono:

245_CID

Established Member
I was at Spankys. Y'all seemed like a pretty cool bunch of people with some awesome cars, so I joined up! Brand new member here!

Users who are viewing this thread