The Official "What's Going On This Evening Thread": Monday

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
One of the most common comments I read last year had to do with how the forum went a bit "dead" during the actual week of events, and many people couldn't find others to hang with outside of the official events. So I will post this thread every day. I'll post up things going on, then we can all use the thread to set up other gatherings as you all please!

Tonight:
6:00- SVTP Pre-Party @ Spanky's Pub Spanky's Pub House on Kings Road in Myrtle Beach, SC.
7:00- traditional Pre-Meet @ Hard Rock Cafe

Feel free to post up anything else you got going on!

Ky GT500

Established Member
Coming up to meet some of y'all tonight. Down in the Charleston area till Wednesday. Told the wife I wanted to come up for SVTP meet and greet. Don't have my car with me due to bringing trailer down to pick up stuff with truck. See ya tonight.

Last edited:

gatty1303

Established Member
Great to hear that all of you guys are coming out this evening. If anyone needs me I'll be washing cars all day.

I will be there as well. Speaking of washing cars, is there any decent self serve bays around? I have all my washing stuff with me, minus running water lol

poof100

Established Member
I will be there as well. Speaking of washing cars, is there any decent self serve bays around? I have all my washing stuff with me, minus running water lol

I guess I lucked out renting a house with a carport and a hose right next to it. Spent all morning yesterday cleaning and detailing it.

Wife said we should be able to get to Spankys a little earlier. :rockon:

gatty1303

Established Member
I guess I lucked out renting a house with a carport and a hose right next to it. Spent all morning yesterday cleaning and detailing it.

Wife said we should be able to get to Spankys a little earlier. :rockon:

Yes. Very lucky. This is the one week out of the year I have to really put my OCD in check and realize my car won't always be spotless lol

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
I shall be making a presence at this delightful establishment in the hours posted.

Users who are viewing this thread