The Official Dallas Weekly GTG Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamb258

Established Member
ill be thre with my little brother. I will not be staying long though. See you guys in a bit

YellowSnake98

I'm so bored....
Established Member
We get too much further away from McKinney and i won't be able to attend. Well i have to have my car back beforwe i can attend anyway.

InArmyWPride

Venomous Productions
Established Member
all i have to say is guys, u better still all be doing this GTG in 3 months when i get back from this SH*T Hole of a country. I love going to car meets and sh*t
-Cory

adamb258

Established Member
this same meet will prolly not be going but i could seee a new one popping up once everyone adjusts to school and work schedules

InArmyWPride

Venomous Productions
Established Member
adamb258 said:
this same meet will prolly not be going but i could seee a new one popping up once everyone adjusts to school and work schedules

haha ya i figed that i ment that there better be somewhere to meet or something. Cause for i left for here there was a really big on out in Lewisville and i used to go to that. I always had alot of fun.
Cory

carterra3

missing 16 valves
Established Member
maybe, maybe not, depends on work schedule, and if i have my c4 or my mustang back.... god damn idiot drivers, even if i might get to trade up into a vette....

JKD

Banned
It would be nice to have a Dallas weekly GTG again. But I imagine it will be hard to convince alot of people from this board to go when it's cold out. There is a bunch of die hard guys that GTG in Garland off of 30/Beltline that has a good turn out.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
InArmyWPride said:
is this gtg still happing anymore?
Nope, there was talk of bringing something back after school started, but I don't think it ever happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread