The Official Dallas Weekly GTG Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKD

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
Come chill with us...last 2 weeks we've cruised about 10 minutes east down 190 to one of the larger sonics in the area.

I plan on it. The wife even bought her car out too but when we got there no one was there. What time do you guys usually get there?

Mighty Rooster

Mega Bullitthead
Established Member
Sorry, I did not have time to read through the thread. What is the location again? I am brand new to Texas from L.A., but I do know the major streets in the North Dallas area up to McKinney. Also, what is the normal date and time? Thanks, hope to see some of you soon.

adamb258

Established Member
hey we meet at a dart parking lot at 8:30. The parkign lot is located underneath 190(george bush) and is off of avenue K/Plano rd. There are two bullitts that come. With you coming we will have one of each color.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
adamb258 said:
hey we meet at a dart parking lot at 8:30. The parkign lot is located underneath 190(george bush) and is off of avenue K/Plano rd. There are two bullitts that come. With you coming we will have one of each color.

Haha we can call ourselves the triple threat....except not really cause we hang out with too many terminators.

Mighty Rooster - When you get a chance check out the opening post, there is a map of where we meet. :beer:

JKD

Banned
Pfft. Bullits schumillits. I callout triple threat in the wife's Mach!:thumbsup:

(stirring the pot) :poke: :-D

adamb258

Established Member
lol mighty rooster is pushing 9#'s i doubt hes one to pick on

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
I'm a triple threat with my uhhh.....
3 sections of tallight on each side
3 liters of blinker fluid
and 3 muffler bearings

^ also three things making me a quadruple threat

HIIIIIYAH beeches!
m_arts_3.jpe

drkchk03svt

Established Member
STROKD said:
Why not, does 9# make a Bullit fast? :D

MATT! I officially made it your responsibility to find us a new place to chill! The Dart thing is too far and is too early! oh and screw cruzing around dallas to attrack more cops. These kids just dont understand. :)

Will

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
drkchk03svt said:
MATT! I officially made it your responsibility to find us a new place to chill! The Dart thing is too far and is too early! oh and screw cruzing around dallas to attrack more cops. These kids just dont understand. :)

Will

cruising around and having everyone and there brother drop jaw and stare is the best part.

YOU just don't understand.

drkchk03svt

Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
cruising around and having everyone and there brother drop jaw and stare is the best part.

YOU just don't understand.

I hear ya... I used to do it back in the day. Hell we would get 200+ bikes on the highway.

Will

adamb258

Established Member
drkchk03svt said:
Oh and I threw that kids part in their just to stir up Adam. lol I am only 29.

Will

:cuss: %@#$@#^&%@# :cuss:

lol j/k

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
drkchk03svt said:

Will
I don't mind the car cruise, but yea we need more than 10 people at a meet... I've been trying to figure it out on the boards, but everyone seems to be scatterbrained. When they see a cop they go ****en crazy and can't concentrate for awhile... You'd think everyone out there has warrants or some shit. :poke:

04SilverSerpent

ZTP
Established Member
BTW, Is your car done yet Will? Maybe get in touch with Cruisers in Frisco? I know the corvette club meets there or at least they did the other night.

drkchk03svt

Established Member
04SilverSerpent said:
BTW, Is your car done yet Will? Maybe get in touch with Cruisers in Frisco? I know the corvette club meets there or at least they did the other night.

Yes it is done. I am awaiting a new snout for my supercharger to arrive from Steigs and hope that resolves some issues I am having. Only thing left after that is to add the 100 shot :). I am also having some rear suspension problems. I am going to try to swap out the struts this week or next.

Will

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread