The Official Dallas Weekly GTG Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Noticed alot of people saying they wanted to come, but no one knows where its at. So heres the official thread.

Time and Location:

Tuesday Night
Meet from 8:15-8:45
@ 190 (George Bush Tollway) and Plano Rd, West corner in the park and ride underneath 190

mapimage2mb.gif

What do we do?
Sit and talk till everyone shows up, snap a couple pictures, then usually cruise together over to the meet at Coit and 190. But this is all open for suggestions as well, one night we could take a longer drive to a cool picture location, or go eat together, always open for suggestions. We usually all go our seperate ways around 11-Midnight.

Regular Attendies
DHG BULLITT
Foofinator
Paul's_03SVT
Adamb258
(Zach) Adam's Roomate
Fomoco Stang
svtbadboy

Any suggestions or questions PM me or one of the names listed above. Or send me a message on AOL Instant Messenger at BhsDrumlineBass7

*Attention, due to last Tuesday's events, we as a group would like ask that if you show up to our meets, please do not plan on, burnouts, donuts, racing near our meeting spot, talking lots of shit just because you can, etc etc...Although there is nothing we can really do about it, we will kindly ask you to leave our meet and not return*

Thanks for your time, hope to see a few new faces this week! :beer:

Last edited:

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
I Should Show Up Every Now and Then,
w/ Sean (88 Supra)
or Perhaps w/ my Bro, not sure
- Jeremy

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
YellowSnake98 said:
Yeah if you want to sit in the back seat that i will go ahead and remove just for you :thumbsup:

Thanks, Sounds Terrific :thumbsup:

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

YellowSnake98

I'm so bored....
Established Member
You know what i will even bring that back seat over and you can set it in your room and pretend hat you got to ride with me down to the meet :-D :thumbsup:

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
YellowSnake98 said:
You know what i will even bring that back seat over and you can set it in your room and pretend hat you got to ride with me down to the meet :-D :thumbsup:

dude, thats not even cool

can't leave me at home

I'm not Annoying, all i do is sit back and Video the Cruising...

tell you what..
I'll just ride w/ one of these sports when we leave, and just ride w/ you to Plano

Sound good?

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
I'll be there. Even if it rains that day and clears up later that night people still show so I can too. :thumbsup: True_stang goes too, with his friend with the other cobra. He just picked up those seats from Leo and left last time.

JKD

Banned
By Plano Rd do you mean Plano Parkway? I'm aware of the location of the Sonic GTG but unclear about where you guys meet up. :shrug:

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
If your heading South on 75 exit plano parkway, turn left E then, right on plano/ave k, then at the next light make a right. You cant miss it on the left. If you see a frys its behind it.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Steve D said:
By Plano Rd do you mean Plano Parkway? I'm aware of the location of the Sonic GTG but unclear about where you guys meet up. :shrug:

No Plano Pkwy runs parallel to 190, Plano Road is also know as Ave. K to some people, maybe that helps?

Plano road runs parallel to I-75 and just to the east of I-75 a couple blocks.

I shall get a map up!

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Paul's_03SVT said:
If your heading South on 75 exit plano parkway, turn left E then, right on plano/ave k, then at the next light make a right. You cant miss it on the left. If you see a frys its behind it.

Before you get to the railroad tracks :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread