The Official Cruisin Ocean City Thread - May 15-18th 2008

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
Probably won't be down until Friday night unless I skip classes on Friday and come down Thursday night.

I'll only come down if the Cobra is running though, so lets hope I can put it back together by then ;)

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
i'll prob be leaving thur. night or friday dont know yet and should be staying till sunday. oh and i'm 21 this year:rockon::beer::banana:

Venimus03

Established Member
Jason - I'm gearing up for a Thursday morning cruise down - simply because even though our check in is in the afternoon, I KNOW for a fact no one will be there in the AM so I can check in early.

We'll see though, nothing in stone yet.
Thursday morning sounds like a plan to me :beer:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I'm heading down on Friday around noon or 1, and leave from the McDonald's off 50 by the Bay Bridge.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Haha, classic. The go-karting trash talk is already starting, almost 4 months in advance lol.

SWORDY

Banned
Im planning on going down as long as my car is done (cough cough Jason) lol. I will most likely be going down with some buddies of mine.

blownnotcher

MACA Resident MMA Fighter
Established Member
our car club will have 4 lightning/mustangs/cobras going down on thursday, are there any cruises planned?

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
We will all be at the Castaway on Saturday for the show, and then we'll cruise up the coast for go-karts and rides.

Scott has a great cruise route!

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I'll be down Fri, Sat, and Sun with my daughters, staying at the Carousel. I like watching the thousands of cars rolling down Coastal Highway from the garage rooftop with a few brews. I have tons of video from last year and the 2 years prior.

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
I will be going down on thursday night. Anyone from Philly/wilmington area that wants to cruise down on thursday let me know.

03 Whippled Cobra

Established Member
I will be going down on thursday night. Anyone from Philly/wilmington area that wants to cruise down on thursday let me know.

I'm gonna try and leave around noon on Thursday as long as there will be people at the place I'm staying. I'm willing to meet up with anyone to cruise down. I'll be leaving from the Malvern area. So I'll be headed down 202 to 95 to 1, etc...

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread