The Official Cruisin Ocean City Thread - May 15-18th 2008

BlackSunshine13

"The Princess"
Established Member
Sounds good.

Worst comes to worst, we can rock a Friday mini show if we get enough support. If not, we'll see what happens with MCOM. I figured they might already have the same area booked through last year. :beer:

The same area is booked, I believe we also have the adjacent parking lot as well this year to accomodate more cars. I wont be able to attend the OC show this year unfortunently. One year I will make it down there but I already have 2 car related vacations to go on and with the little ones thats pushing it :)

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Well folks.....We're up to 30 people that have replied in this thread that they're in for Cruisers Weekend. Post on up if you haven't already if you're planning on attending. Sounds like Castaways on Saturday is a go. What about Friday afternoon/evening?

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Yo DG, I still have reservations for Friday and Sat nights, Diane and I should be rolling up there on Friday.

For those going up on Friday, were is the meet? More fun cruising in packs of snakes :banana::banana:

Ken

:beer::beer:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Yo DG, I still have reservations for Friday and Sat nights, Diane and I should be rolling up there on Friday.

For those going up on Friday, were is the meet? More fun cruising in packs of snakes :banana::banana:

Ken

Ken, we usually have a group of 8-10 Cobras that meet up at Hillandale Safeway on Friday morning and cruise on in by noon or so.

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
May just do that Ken.......What time?

We originally thought 330, but I may be able to slip out of here early. I now work in Aspen Hill, so nice and close. I think I am going to shoot for between 2 and 3, depending on what they have going on I may be doing some small stuff in the parking lot while waiting on the lift.

PPRV delete
BF Brace
Oil Catch can
Silverstars to install
and some cooling mods if time permits

Ken

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
I will be heading down Thurday around noon from Baltimore, staying thru Saturday night.

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
Anyone in the Philly area that wants to head down Friday afternoon, I'll be heading down from the Wilmington I-95 area.

Then again that could be looking for trouble :)

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
We originally thought 330, but I may be able to slip out of here early. I now work in Aspen Hill, so nice and close. I think I am going to shoot for between 2 and 3, depending on what they have going on I may be doing some small stuff in the parking lot while waiting on the lift.

PPRV delete
BF Brace
Oil Catch can
Silverstars to install
and some cooling mods if time permits

Ken

Ken, you know I live a mile north of Aspen Hill!?

No, you wouldn't. You never stop by.
That's OK, I'll just sit here in the dark. :bash:

istockphoto_343983_cranky_old_lady.jpg

SugeMike

Established Member
Hey Andrew, put me down for Thursday. I'll meet up with you guys somewhere to cruise over there.
-Mike

Users who are viewing this thread