The Official 2012 NFL Season Thread

Planter

Banned
Training camps have begun across the NFL, so here we go boys and girls, our favorite time of year, the beginning of Football Season art upon us!!! Been a long off-season, filled with free agency, the draft, and trades, now it's time to see how all that pans out on the field.

One of the beautiful things that the NFL has done this year, is they've started Thursday Night Football Games several weeks earlier!!!! That means more football spread across the week. Eventually I hope we reach a point where there's 5 or 6 days/nights of football every week! :rockon:

Here's your 2012 MNF Primetime Schedule
ef44e762.gif

Here's your 2012 SNF Primetime Schedule
8b5ed8a8.gif

and here's your 2012 TNF Primetime Schedule
a341b6f9.gif

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!???

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Wednesday september 5th, Dallas at Giants (Go Gmen!).....im excited!

already ordered my football package this season! :beer:

Last edited:

Planter

Banned
I'll be getting my NFL Sunday Ticket package at the end of August. Also getting tickets to the Broncos vs. Falcons MNF game in Atlanta, and the Broncos vs. Bengals game in Cincy!

mysterio

Established Member
Wednesday september 5th, Dallas at Giants (Go Gmen!).....im excited!

already ordered my football package this season! :beer:

Has the league started on a Wed before? Seems like an odd day, unless I'm missing some significance to the day/date?

Planter

Banned
Has the league started on a Wed before? Seems like an odd day, unless I'm missing some significance to the day/date?

been a LONG TIME since they started on a Wed night. IIRC, there's something going on that conflicted with a Thursday night opening, baseball game or something, so they decided to do it on a Wed night instead.

Planter

Banned
nevermind not baseball, Goodell didn't want to steal Obummer's thunder for his Democratic National Convention speech that Thursday night.

NFL to open season on a Wednesday night to avoid Obama speech | Shutdown Corner - Yahoo! Sports

someone needs to remind the President, that speeches should not be scheduled for Thursday nights during football season, because everyone knows the nation is much more interested in football, than listening to some dumbass Dumbocrat talk about all the promises he's broken, and the one's he'll fail to ever fulfill.

Last edited:

Planter

Banned
let the smack talk begin!!

wait, we already do that

i'm a severely disappoint in you :kaboom:

you of all people didn't notice the Broncos font strategically placed in the wording of the MNF and TNF schedules I posted. :nonono:

what are we gonna do with you? :shrug:

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Eagles at Saints = Real test of the defense vs their offense.

Panthers at Eagles = Cam vs Vick is going to be great!

Bengals should be an easy win!

Last edited:

Planter

Banned
Eagles at Saints = Real test of the defense vs their offense.

Panthers at Eagles = Cam vs Vick is going to be great!

Bengals should be an easy win!

don't count on the Bengals being an easy win, they look like they're finally making strides to get going in the right direction.

but there's actually quite a few really good primetime games this year, save for the Browns, Seahawks, and Cardinals appearing. none of those 3 has earned their right to play on primetime lately, but it must be some sort of crying about equality that got them a spot or two.

and aside from the usual plethora of nfc east garbage matchups on primetime, I can't bitch too much this year about matchups that don't appear competitive.

but at least starting week 11, flex scheduling kicks in, so hopefully some of the dog matchups later in the season will be voided out in favor of something more exciting

NFL Schedule Release: Predicting Sunday Night Flex Matchups for Weeks 11-17 | Bleacher Report

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
sorry sir. your links are blocked here at work, all i see it small red "x"'s

ill do better in the future.

thinking about driving to the titans / jets game. the wifey really wants to see tebow on the bench.

i'm a severely disappoint in you :kaboom:

you of all people didn't notice the Broncos font strategically placed in the wording of the MNF and TNF schedules I posted. :nonono:

what are we gonna do with you? :shrug:

Planter

Banned
sorry sir. your links are blocked here at work, all i see it small red "x"'s

ill do better in the future.

thinking about driving to the titans / jets game. the wifey really wants to see tebow on the bench.

tapatalk ftw NOOB. :nonono:

strike 2. one more and you're OUT!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread