The Official 2012 NFL Season Thread

CSD

Banned
I pray the Cowboys go winless and Jerry dies..

Strong words.. why so much hate?

I hope they at least sweep the Giants...so 2-14 would be acceptable to me.

Man, you really hate the Super Bowl Champs don't you!? :dw:

I'll be at Cowboys Stadium on 9/1. I'll curse the field when I leave. Gmen will have it in the bag.

I hope Eli piles on the TD's and Jerry hides his face again in disgust

Jerry-Covers-His-Face-628x344.jpg

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
have you give up on your boys?

never thought i would see the day!

Nah but the quicker Jerry has a stroke an give up to a true GM the better.

Still doesn't change the fact Eli looks like he gobbles down a bunch of man meat.

Planter

Banned
Browns owner Randy Lerner finally decides he's had enough playing owner of an NFL franchise. well, that's the first smart decision he's made since he brought out the expansion Browns in 1999.

Question is, will the Cleveland loyalists be happy with the new potential owner? He's a Pittsburgh Steelers fan. Are things about to get better for Cleveland? or did the bad just go to worse?

Cleveland Browns could be sold to Pittsburgh Steelers fan - NFL.com

had to laugh at this headline. Moore, Gerard QB battle as close as they come. You'd think they were talking about Tom Brady and Peyton Manning going head to head for the starting position in training camp on the same team. we're talking about 2 dogs who aren't worth a shit, and realistically should be backups somewhere in the league. :nonono:

Will Matt Moore be Miami Dolphins' starting QB? - NFL.com

ruh-roh! controversy and trouble in Dirty NYC already. now, if only someone can get some shit like that stirred up for the Giants, I see an epic season of circus caliber controversy abound. :banana:

Rexy sporting his new look after shedding 105 pounds of lard during the off-season, still retains that abrasive personality and is trading jabs in the media with Santonio Holmes. Good nothing like internal strife and conflict to tear apart a team's chemistry before the first pre-season game get's going. Just sucks I can't call him Turkey Beard anymore, gonna have to find a new nickname.

NFL Videos: Rex Ryan jabs back at Santonio Holmes

and Marvin Lewis laying down the law, bans twitter from training camp.

Cincinnati Bengals' Marvin Lewis bans Twitter for training camp - NFL.com

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Football!!! I am nervously excited about the Panthers but I've been let down before. I never know what to expect from my Jets.

dooberGN

Established Member
Browns owner Randy Lerner finally decides he's had enough playing owner of an NFL franchise. well, that's the first smart decision he's made since he brought out the expansion Browns in 1999.

Question is, will the Cleveland loyalists be happy with the new potential owner? He's a Pittsburgh Steelers fan. Are things about to get better for Cleveland? or did the bad just go to worse?

Cleveland Browns could be sold to Pittsburgh Steelers fan - NFL.com

had to laugh at this headline. Moore, Gerard QB battle as close as they come. You'd think they were talking about Tom Brady and Peyton Manning going head to head for the starting position in training camp on the same team. we're talking about 2 dogs who aren't worth a shit, and realistically should be backups somewhere in the league. :nonono:

Will Matt Moore be Miami Dolphins' starting QB? - NFL.com

ruh-roh! controversy and trouble in Dirty NYC already. now, if only someone can get some shit like that stirred up for the Giants, I see an epic season of circus caliber controversy abound. :banana:

Rexy sporting his new look after shedding 105 pounds of lard during the off-season, still retains that abrasive personality and is trading jabs in the media with Santonio Holmes. Good nothing like internal strife and conflict to tear apart a team's chemistry before the first pre-season game get's going. Just sucks I can't call him Turkey Beard anymore, gonna have to find a new nickname.

NFL Videos: Rex Ryan jabs back at Santonio Holmes

and Marvin Lewis laying down the law, bans twitter from training camp.

Cincinnati Bengals' Marvin Lewis bans Twitter for training camp - NFL.com

Randy Lerner inherited the team when his father Al died. I'm happy for new ownership.

Planter

Banned
Randy Lerner inherited the team when his father Al died. I'm happy for new ownership.

how do you inherit a team that ceased to exist? Modell owned the Browns, he moved them to Baltimore, and renamed them the Ravens. I though Randy Lerner was the one who brought them back as an expansion team?

as much as i like dogging on the Browns just because they've been the NFL's skidmark for so many years, I hope the new guy does something active and makes a splash. Lerner and his hiring choices were so conservative and bland they hardly included any risk, and absolutely almost zero reward.

I never even heard of Pat Shurmur before he became the HC of Cleveland, and when they announced the hiring I was like WHO? :dw: Mangina was an epic and catastrophic failure as I knew he would be, Crennel was a questionable call and so were all the dufus' who coached prior to that from the time they came back in the league in 1999. I think it was Chris Palmer who was their first HC when they came back. It's like the "even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while" rule didn't even apply in Cleveland, because they resembled a blind, retarded, deaf, mute, fingerless and toeless dog desperately trying to get help, but unable to call for help or see to find his way.

Although I thought it was fantastically epic that Kansas City locked Crennel in as HC, don't have to worry about them winning another division anytime soon with the Walrus behind the podium

lolrac-221x300.jpg

he's a great DC, but he sucks as a head coach.

Planter

Banned
headed down to the Titans training camp in about an hour and 45 minutes! photography to come later this evening in pics and vids forum. :rockon:

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Went to Broncos camp on Sat AM, watched Peyton and I'm even more excited for the season to start. Dude is surgical. I think the only pass he missed was over the middle to Stokely because Champ got a piece of it. Osweiler looked good except one pass that got picked, Hillman looked real good and Champ looked good except when Decker got behind him and Manning dropped it in perfectly for a 50+ yard completion.

Crappy cell phone pic but it was fun, place was packed with 4400 people there to watch Manning. Average is ~3000 i think.

427472_469363109749742_1179058860_n.jpg

Last edited:

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
went to panthers training camp and party with the players...took my Canon and left my memory card at home.

i'm an idiot.

Clausen threw and performed better than Cam i thought.

Marc

Established Member
I can't wait for football to start.

I guess I will have to get the NFL Ticket since I got it free last year. Only way I will be able to see the Broncos play every game.

Users who are viewing this thread