20230917_143244.jpg

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
It’s been awhile?

Since you’ve posted here?
Since you ordered the car?
Since you had a Lambo?

Pretty tame way to lead into a post of a sweet car.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Now that's rather nice. Love the matching interior.
LOL! I was just thinking when I started reading this thread, "where's @treynor on this one". Haven't seen any posts from you in awhile.

@launchnukes, congratulations on buying that gorgeous Lambo. You surely will be noticed with that paint and interior. Enjoy it!!! (y)

Vforce700

Established Member
Nice Huracan. 610-4? Love those. Especially the pre-Evo. Back end of Evo looks like a couple torpedo launchers. Since Lambo is part of VW, my Sciroccos and Corrado think they are related-Italian cousins or something.

launchnukes

Crazy SVT Person
Established Member
Thanks everyone!

WhAt Do YoU Do FoR a LiViNg?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

I've been in real estate for 10 years, started as an agent and still am. Also, I flip between 10-15 homes per year and started building a rental portfolio in 2019.

At times I feel like I make really good money…and then this shit happens.

Congrats!!

It's crazy the levels of wealth that are out there. I've still got a LONG way to go.

It’s been awhile?

Since you’ve posted here?
Since you ordered the car?
Since you had a Lambo?

Pretty tame way to lead into a post of a sweet car.

All of the above. lol. I dont think i've posted since like 2017, car took over two weeks since purchasing to arrive, and i sold my gallardo in early 2020 so I've been 3.5 years without a cool car.

Badass color, congrats man

Thanks. It's ridiculous. lol. I'd never seen the color in person before purchasing and it looks even crazier in person.

You forgot to blur the jeeps plate too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Welp, Jeeps probably stolen already..

It's funny cause i blurred it just out of habit, then felt like an idiot cause i dont think it really matters anymore and it's a temp tag anyway. lol. also, they can take the jeep, it's my wifes daily and not my favorite.

LOL! I was just thinking when I started reading this thread, "where's @treynor on this one". Haven't seen any posts from you in awhile.

@launchnukes, congratulations on buying that gorgeous Lambo. You surely will be noticed with that paint and interior. Enjoy it!!! (y)

Thanks. yeah man, it's been a long time. just dealing with the juggle that is life. i lurk here and there but havent posted in ages.

Nice Huracan. 610-4? Love those. Especially the pre-Evo. Back end of Evo looks like a couple torpedo launchers. Since Lambo is part of VW, my Sciroccos and Corrado think they are related-Italian cousins or something.

Thanks. yeah, its a 610-4. super impressed with how it drives. lightyears ahead of my lp560-4. I went back and forth on evo vs 610, the evo awd spyder was a little more than I wanted to spend and when i saw this spec i jumped on it immediately

Users who are viewing this thread