The New England Event Thread

venmos1

Established Member
GOTSVT? said:
there is a large group of us (20+) leaving the Rockingham Mall at 7 am
Mustangs/Cobras/Lightnings
will be a good cruise

i read all the posts and saw that there are a lot of people/cars planning on going. i was just asking if there was anyone leaving from the concord area. the Rockingham mall is a bit of a hike from where i live so i was seeing if anyone was meeting up around manchester or concord. would be easier for me to meet up where you all drive by here

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
venmos1 said:
i read all the posts and saw that there are a lot of people/cars planning on going. i was just asking if there was anyone leaving from the concord area. the Rockingham mall is a bit of a hike from where i live so i was seeing if anyone was meeting up around manchester or concord. would be easier for me to meet up where you all drive by here

So did you end up going ?

The show was great, over 180 cars / trucks, over $200 to the winner of the 50/50 raffle, and two new Shelby GT 500's, both red, one coupe, one vert, showed up .. :bowdown:

I took second place in the 93 + SVT cobra coupe class with the R ... :pepper:

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
he was taken by a plain ole 07 Shelby GT500.....dave was ROBBED!!!
I got third with the L, next to a JEEP with a CHEVY motor who placed first!...................bollox!!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
GOTSVT? said:
he was taken by a plain ole 07 Shelby GT500.....dave was ROBBED!!!
I got third with the L, next to a JEEP with a CHEVY motor who placed first!...................bollox!!

ahh...its too bad that the SHELBY isnt an SVT COBRA, should have its own class or be in the modified 05+ GT section....

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
ahh...its too bad that the SHELBY isnt an SVT COBRA, should have its own class or be in the modified 05+ GT section....

I half kidding half serious asked that question, and was told cause the car DOES have SVT badges on the wheels, valve covers, dash, etc. it is an SVT. Also was told casue the car was originally going to be called the SVT Shelby Cobra, it belongs with the SVT's :shrug:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
DAVESVT2000 said:
I half kidding half serious asked that question, and was told cause the car DOES have SVT badges on the wheels, valve covers, dash, etc. it is an SVT. Also was told casue the car was originally going to be called the SVT Shelby Cobra, it belongs with the SVT's :shrug:

and the 03/04 Cobra was oging to be called "Terminator"...but its not...its a Shelby....wait till the Shelby GT's are put in the regular GT class next year....or the Boss....

Last edited:

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
DAVESVT2000 said:
....casue the car was originally going to be called the SVT Shelby Cobra, it belongs with the SVT's :shrug:
bahh that make sense....not. :nonono:

venmos1

Established Member
DAVESVT2000 said:
So did you end up going ?

The show was great, over 180 cars / trucks, over $200 to the winner of the 50/50 raffle, and two new Shelby GT 500's, both red, one coupe, one vert, showed up .. :bowdown:

I took second place in the 93 + SVT cobra coupe class with the R ... :pepper:

unfortunately i did not end up going, had lots of stuff to do. i watched a vid of the cruise and some pics of the cars there and i wish i would have went. looks like a ton of fun and there are some sick cars. congrats on the second place. nice R you got therewould love to see that thing in person. i look forward to making it to more shows and cruises in the future. :thumbsup:

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
Is there going to be a World of Wheels show in Boston soon?

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
Hey, only four months before New England Dragway opens again !

Users who are viewing this thread