The New England Event Thread

98svtconvert

Established Member
i wish i still lived in CT. i would have been there in a second. oh well, maybe i can catch something when i come home to visit on leave.

4vBlewDevil

HOW MUCH BOOST??
Established Member
hey 98svtconvert wow i didnt know that there was that big a diff between the 98 4v and the 01 4v. my car with a few bolt ons dynoed at 301hp and 310lbs sae. and yours with a blower is only making around 34 or so hp more...you must be losing quite a bit on it not being tuned. im pretty sure other than the intake manafold the engines are almost identical, but i could be wrong.

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
1 week to go to NEBOC's 1st event of the season, See thread in this forum as well..

See everyone April 8th

88_Stanga

Established Member
im very rarely on these forums but im starting to post more and more. i just picked up an 06 Mustang GT and im always looking to cruise. i cant take time off of work but im down for weekend fun. i think we should try and get a good size cruise going to some place. or try and get NHIS for the day or rent NED for the day. just a thought

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
88_Stanga said:
im very rarely on these forums but im starting to post more and more. i just picked up an 06 Mustang GT and im always looking to cruise. i cant take time off of work but im down for weekend fun. i think we should try and get a good size cruise going to some place. or try and get NHIS for the day or rent NED for the day. just a thought

NED has a rental every wed afternoon. its only open to so many cars...30 i think? they run 1 car at a time and its $100

88_Stanga

Established Member
ok so maybe thats not such a great idea. id rather run on a street night. want to talk to pete about a dyno day maybe a cruise afterwards....ive seen a few of you up at the track but never talked to anyone. just looking to meet some fellow stangers

88_Stanga

Established Member
ok so maybe thats not such a great idea. id rather run on a street night. maybe to talk to pete about a dyno day maybe a cruise afterwards?....ive seen a few of you up at the track but never talked to anyone. just looking to meet some fellow stangers

luv2hiss

Transplanted again...
Established Member
NEBOC has the annual cruise to FunSpot at Weirs Beach, NH for the NHMC show on 09-10-06.

Tasca Day is also coming up on 09-30-06 at NED.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
luv2hiss said:
NEBOC has the annual cruise to FunSpot at Weirs Beach, NH for the NHMC show on 09-10-06.

Tasca Day is also coming up on 09-30-06 at NED.

yes...2 great events!

I kinda stopped keeping up on this because its like no one goes to things anymore..or this year. last year we had like 30 cars go to Mustangs unlimited..this year i went with a couple others....just didnt think there was much interest?

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
yes...2 great events!

I kinda stopped keeping up on this because its like no one goes to things anymore..or this year. last year we had like 30 cars go to Mustangs unlimited..this year i went with a couple others....just didnt think there was much interest?

Jake, it's surprising, how many people don't go drag racing anymore
or have sold their 03-04 Cobra, or have given up drag racing for
auto-crossing. Many just don't get involved in SVTPerformance
anymore.
My only problem at NED is people going thru the water box before
me, then I just can't hook up at all.
One thing you can always count on is ... change.

venmos1

Established Member
luv2hiss said:

what exactly is this event? anyone going?

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
venmos1 said:
luv2hiss said:

what exactly is this event? anyone going?

funspot-front.jpg

funspot-back.jpg

Have to see what the weather is like in the morning. If it's nice out and roads are dry, I'll be heading up to Laconia for this show with the R.

venmos1

Established Member
anyone from the concord/manchester area heading up? i live in henniker and dont want to drive to salem. wouldnt mind meeting up with someone. just got the cobra this summer and i have never been to any of these shows. sounds like tons of fun

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
there is a large group of us (20+) leaving the Rockingham Mall at 7 am
Mustangs/Cobras/Lightnings
will be a good cruise

Users who are viewing this thread