The New England Event Thread

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
2006 IS HERE :pepper:

Going to try to keep this thing up to date.

LOCAL CRUISE NIGHTS

CLICK HERE for all local cruise nights in Mass!

Monday
Mark's Auto Parts in East granby CT right next to bradley airport. Largest weekly cruise in New England! Check out the site for directions and info www.markscruisenight.com

Wednesday

Thursday
Shrewsbury, Mass.. Cruise Night at Hebert's Candy Mansion, Thursday's, 5:30-8:30 pm, through September 8th.

Westford, Mass.. Starting June ?, Kimball's Ice Cream, 400 Littleton Road. 5:30 - 8:30 pm. thru Labor Day.

Friday
Fitchburg, Mass, Friday's, Wallace Civic Center, 5 pm - ?

Saturday
Framingham, Mass..Riley's Roast Beef, 5pm - ?

Sunday
Seekonk, Mass..Sam's Club, Route 6, 5pm - ?

MONTHLY MEETS

EAST COAST CAMARO CLUB 25th ANNUAL ALL VEHICLE SHOW, September 10th
Click here for show flyer
Click here for registration form

New England Dragway Test & Tunes and events
Sat, Aug 26
Sat, Sep 16
Sat, Sep 23
Sun, Oct 1
Sun, Oct 8
Sat, Oct 14
Sun, Oct 15
Sat, Oct 21
Sun, Oct 22
Sat, Oct 28
Sun, Oct 29

New England Dragway Street Nights Every Wednesday and Friday!!!

August - Woodward Dream Cruise, Michigan

Last edited:

Secesh

Established Member
Sounds fine as long as the thread does anouncements only. And if you're going to organize everything by dates, then those details could be sent out and possibly organized through the new club... if de-facto president Mike gets things going.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Secesh said:
Sounds fine as long as the thread does anouncements only. And if you're going to organize everything by dates, then those details could be sent out and possibly organized through the new club... if de-facto president Mike gets things going.

what do u mean announcements?

i mean list EVERYTHING...days of the week for cruises / shows, events ect. so if u wanna do something one week..u just ocme here and look it up

Secesh

Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
what do u mean announcements?

i mean list EVERYTHING...days of the week for cruises / shows, events ect. so if u wanna do something one week..u just ocme here and look it up

Anouncements. Simply a single word to describe cruise nights /shows /day trips /beer night /anything else someone here may be interested in.

mjtpolice76

Established Member
Jake I would be interested in the Carlise show. dont for get to add the marks auto parts cruise night on Mondays in the summer.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
mjtpolice76 said:
Jake I would be interested in the Carlise show. dont for get to add the marks auto parts cruise night on Mondays in the summer.

mike...where is that located? do u know when they start?

mjtpolice76

Established Member
They usually start the monday before memorial day weekend, depending on the weather. It is located in East granby CT right next to bradley airport. www.markscruisenight.com is the website. They average about 700 cars A few times last year they broke 900 cars. I get there about 530. You pull in park then go get some food, sit and eat and watch the cars pull in. I sometimes bring the wife and kid depending on whos going. You could meet at my house its about 20 min from me on the nice country back roads, where you can do some nice full throtle pulls. Let me know if your interested. You can grab ernie on your way down

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
sounds awesome mike!! ill deff come check it out.

i plan on going to carlisle also...would u go down for the 3 days or just sat and sun?

mjtpolice76

Established Member
I would be willing to go down for 3 days max leave friday around 11am I think its about 5 hr drive. Get a hotel and split it between a few people to save $$. We just have to really start to plan and get a list going of people that want to go, so we can book a room. I would be willing to stay 40- 60 miles away from carlise to save money.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
60 miles!!! no way man! we can get within 20 miles or so pretty cheap if we plan now. im down for leavin friday morn mike and them back on sunday.

mjtpolice76

Established Member
U bringing your signifigant other with you. If so my wife said she might go. She gets car sick easy. So I have to dope her up for the ride.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
mjtpolice76 said:
U bringing your signifigant other with you. If so my wife said she might go. She gets car sick easy. So I have to dope her up for the ride.

yea she will be....do you think you are a deffinite to go mike? cuz i just got a hotel hookup....dunno if u owuld want to split a room for 2 nights...not that we would be in them that much. let me know

Last edited:

SVTChic

DestroySomethingBeautiful
Established Member
mjtpolice76 said:

You know I am on this site and you can ask me too ;-) haha!

Stedda

Established Member
If you guys are up for the shirt drive to CT you can check out our Calendar of events.

www.lmmc-ct.com/calendar

Full event information will be posted for each event the 2nd week of February! :)

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
eric...what are the events where ANYONE can attend? i dont think anyone here is a member of the club. i went to a show last year and had a good time if anyone wanted ot know.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
and something else i just though of...i think i want ot put under each single event, who is going to attend...that way if someone looks, they will know who is goin.

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
and something else i just though of...i think i want ot put under each single event, who is going to attend...that way if someone looks, they will know who is goin.

Good call Jake. I think that if people see that others are going it might entice them to attend as well. :D

Last edited:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
EastCoast5.0 said:
Good call Jake. I think that if people see that others are going it might entice them to attend as well. :D

thats what i was thinkin...i want this year to be GOOOOOOD :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread