The new Cobra R for sale and want to buy thread

Saleenrose

Established Member
At this point OEM tires are total junk, only good for the purist guys that would never drive it. I use Nitto NT 01 tires, I would go with 275 40 18, or I should say I do. The 265 35 18 is way to short. Looks stupid.

Saleenrose

Established Member
Probably ok, 1/2 shorter and .8 wider. Might push wheel width. R888 are good., More tread than nt01.

93g1

Established Member
Bought this a long time ago knowing how rare the 2000R is. Any idea on what its worth? Anyone interested?

Thanks , Ken

Attachments

• IMG_0404.jpg
    IMG_0404.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_0405.jpg
    IMG_0405.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_0406.jpg
    IMG_0406.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_0407.jpg
    IMG_0407.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_0408.jpg
    IMG_0408.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 228

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Bought this a long time ago knowing how rare the 2000R is. Any idea on what its worth? Anyone interested?

Thanks , Ken
Looks like a nice set! If it was the aftermarket Basani setup, I would be your buyer. As for the value, damn good question. There aren’t any comps that I’ve seen for a long, long time. I’m feeling $1500-2000. List them up for sale... the market will let you know if your price is too high.

93g1

Established Member
OK, I thought I would post it here for 00r owners to see it first. I remember it was like 13 years ago and I was looking at Craigslist (I think?) and I saw it for sale a town over. I couldn't believe it so I jumped on it. Its in good shape and I could use the money for FTB suspension goodies for my GT350 .

Last edited:

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
'95 R w 4930 mi. Looks clean. $39,999 /w BO. No affiliation.
1995 Ford Mustang R | eBay

Boy, that 95R looks naked without the Fuel Safe fuel cell hanging down in the back/side views of the car!! Too bad someone had to install the front license plate bracket and drill into a perfectly good rubber bumper cover........I guess the saddest thing of all, 250 made, a rare car with lower 4 digit miles, and at 25+ years old the "asking" price just slightly more than the car was new in 1995.............1995 Cobra R's have gotten a bad wrap, and for what reason???? IDK........I enjoyed my #108........

R

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Boy, that 95R looks naked without the Fuel Safe fuel cell hanging down in the back/side views of the car!! Too bad someone had to install the front license plate bracket and drill into a perfectly good rubber bumper cover........I guess the saddest thing of all, 250 made, a rare car with lower 4 digit miles, and at 25+ years old the "asking" price just slightly more than the car was new in 1995.............1995 Cobra R's have gotten a bad wrap, and for what reason???? IDK........I enjoyed my #108........

R
Those that have driven them rave about them. For me, I have a hard time getting past the grandpa interior and that all of them were white and blend in with every other white Cobra from the era.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Those that have driven them rave about them. For me, I have a hard time getting past the grandpa interior and that all of them were white and blend in with every other white Cobra from the era.

I know someone that owned bob bondurant’s personal 95R, and after owning it for about a year, sold it for just this exact reason.

flattrack53

Established Member
The interior on the 95r was intended to be removed and replaced with race seat(s), cage, etc. I like the idea of having a car that blends in with others. I had my 00r at cars and coffee two weeks ago and I’m amazed with all of the hand prints I’ve found.

Cobra R In WI

Established Member
OK, I thought I would post it here for 00r owners to see it first. I remember it was like 13 years ago and I was looking at Craigslist (I think?) and I saw it for sale a town over. I couldn't believe it so I jumped on it. Its in good shape and I could use the money for FTB suspension goodies for my GT350 .
Do you still have this exhaust setup for Sale?

Users who are viewing this thread