The new Cobra R for sale and want to buy thread

whty98

Established Member
I just listed my R for sale here.

sunnyd09

Established Member
Looking for a 95R non-wrapper; tracked cars are fine. Please let me know if anyone has one available. Thanks!

Last edited:

cobrachaser

Established Member
Looking to purchase a 2000 Cobra R. The lower the miles the better but would consider any clean, original example. I am located in NE Ohio, please let me know what you have. Looking to purchase or could do a partial trade with my 93 black cobra, black cloth interior and no sunroof with a 2.1 polished kenne bell flowzilla with most all original take off parts included + cash on my end. Thank you for your time. My email is [email protected]

cobrachaser

Established Member
Looking to purchase a 2000 Cobra R. The lower the miles the better but would consider any clean, original example. I am located in NE Ohio, please let me know what you have. Looking to purchase or could do a partial trade with my 93 black cobra, black cloth interior and no sunroof with a 2.1 polished kenne bell flowzilla with most all original take off parts included + cash on my end. Thank you for your time. My email is [email protected]
Still looking, the closer to Ohio the better of course but open to any. I would prefer 10k miles or less and accident free. Thanks for your time.

cobrachaser

Established Member
Looking for a mint, low mile example 95R. The closer to Ohio the better. I am not looking to flip, just would like to add a beautiful 95R. Please email me what you have to [email protected] cash on hand, would prefer an in person deal.

1993R

Established Member
Thanks
Hate to sell her but its time for a new owner and new stories.
She is in good shape and everyone who has recently seen her are astonished at the condition
I'm not getting out of the Stang game just taking a break for a year or so.
Have some options:
Get another R
GT-350
1984 FHP High speed pursuit car built by SVO (buddy has and will sell to me)

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
Thanks
Hate to sell her but its time for a new owner and new stories.
She is in good shape and everyone who has recently seen her are astonished at the condition
I'm not getting out of the Stang game just taking a break for a year or so.
Have some options:
Get another R
GT-350
1984 FHP High speed pursuit car built by SVO (buddy has and will sell to me)

Nice to see someone local. Interesting you had Rollins rebuild the motor. How was your experience with that? (you can private message me if you want). They're a known Chevy shop...

1993R

Established Member
Jimmy,
They did a great job .
The shop had experince with 93 Cobra motors so that helped.
The took a ton of pictures and the car came back exactly as I had dropped it off.
Every nut and bolt.
The team kept me up to date on everything.
The timeline was pretty long due to parts being slow to get and the fact that they are slammed with projects.
They have a good business going.
I would use them again on another project

Users who are viewing this thread