The Minneapolis Police Choke an Unarmed Handcuffed Black Man to Death

MG0h3

Established Member
They are protests not city council meetings. It is raw, visceral outrage at what they perceive as unacceptable injustice. Agree or disagree with it but that is what is happening The truth and reconciliation part comes after and will take years.

EDIT: And I am not disagreeing with you about there not being hope for any actual change occurring BTW. It is impossible to determine how much racism was truly factor in Floyd. It like was a factor but certainly was not the only factor...

So even blacks hate black too? Unless I’m mistaken, the dude sitting on George’s legs was black?

“You’re full of $#!+”
Joe Biden

svtperformance.com mobile app

Twisted2v

Established Member
The amount of racism toward whites right now is staggering. I was in the car for 3 hours this evening listening to truly vile racism coming from the media. I heard some dick bag say that white people have a virus in their brains that make them racist. What the serious **** is that? What's next? A swimming trial to prove I'm not a witch?

What’s the name of the media?

MG0h3

Established Member
I think some still want the other 3 officers charged as well. That's neither here or there cause it's a shit show now.

Broken, and it was stock. I'm embarrassed to say what happened lol.

Like @nomoretickets said, it's just an excuse to ad mods now. Will be cam/full bolt ons when it goes back in. Thinking of adding a small shot too

They can’t charge the other cops.

It’s a black, Mexican, and asian.

“You’re full of $#!+”
Joe Biden

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
So even blacks hate black too? Unless I’m mistaken, the dude sitting on George’s legs was black?

“You’re full of $#!+”
Joe Biden

You missed the part where I didn't say that racism was the ONLY factor. There were many factors at play. I do not think it is unreasonable to say that racism could have been one of them. Was it 0%? Probably not. Was it 100%? Probably not. But it is not unreasonable to say that it was somewhere between 0% and 100%.

My personal opinion is that he was an incompetent cop that made a huge error in judgement that resulted in a dead citizen that just happened to be black. I do think that it is possible that outcome may have been different if Floyd was white and not black. Not probable but possible.

BTW I am very familiar with the data. For instance I am fully aware that

1. Cops kill far more whites than blacks.
2. Black cops kill more blacks than white cops.
3. The incidence of an unarmed black being killed by a cop is exceptionally rare.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
cldOjVaG.jpg

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member

MG0h3

Established Member
You missed the part where I didn't say that racism was the ONLY factor. There were many factors at play. I do not think it is unreasonable to say that racism could have been one of them. Was it 0%? Probably not. Was it 100%? Probably not. But it is not unreasonable to say that it was somewhere between 0% and 100%.

My personal opinion is that he was an incompetent cop that made a huge error in judgement that resulted in a dead citizen that just happened to be black. I do think that it is possible that outcome may have been different if Floyd was white and not black. Not probable but possible.

BTW I am very familiar with the data. For instance I am fully aware that

1. Cops kill far more whites than blacks.
2. Black cops kill more blacks than white cops.
3. The incidence of an unarmed black being killed by a cop is exceptionally rare.

I was being mildly facetious. Just didn’t come off right.

I’ve come to appreciate your views on things Klaus.

“You’re full of $#!+”
Joe Biden

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
All I hear is a lot of people glad they have an excuse to stop trying trying to reconcile their previously held beliefs with the indisputable evidence that police brutality is a problem in this country. Don't worry, y'all are free to return to not giving a shit about the problem until the next time this happens.

Dirty little fact for you since your head seems to be firmly planted in your ass:

The Real Crime Problem Doesn't Make Much News | Manhattan Institute

"Most violent crimes involve a perpetrator and victim of the same race. But when they don’t, incidents of black-on-white crimes far exceed the reverse scenario. “In 2012, blacks committed 560,600 acts of violence against whites (excluding homicide), and whites committed 99,403 acts of violence (excluding homicide) against blacks,” writes the Manhattan Institute’s Heather Mac Donald, citing federal Bureau of Justice Statistics data. “Blacks, in other words, committed 85 percent of the non-homicide interracial crimes of violence between blacks and whites, even though they are less than 13 percent of the population.”

With that being said, me and the vets and former LEO's in my neighborhood will defend each others houses both black and white equally in case of attack. Shitheads all look alike to me, regardless of race.

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
See, there ya go. You are lumping everyone together. Millions of peaceful protestors with a greievence that is by your own admission legitimate, but you tar them all with the feather of a few agitators to defend a thread where some people seemed more than a bit too excited to "lock and load" and violently react to the protests.

Since you are trashing everyone in this thread including Cops and Republicans......

Irony much?

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Idk how many times I need to say that the violence is obviously wrong, but that that shouldnt be the fixation in this moment.

Yes, it absolutely should. Until scumbags stop beating little old ladies, stop vandalizing our landmarks, small businesses etc.....you get zero sympathy or recognition. See, your side is filled with cowards. Your side stays where they know the liberals will protect them, and they prey on the weak. You know law abiding citizens will not travel to these areas with firearms and take you out, and you like to threaten but not act on coming to our neighborhoods because you know this will end very very quickly. And the longer this goes on, the longer your scumbag Democrat shitbags keep this in the news......the less chance you have to win in November.

But I seriously have to thank your side for a few things, one of them is that the argument that you don;t need a gun or an AR15......well that notion is forever gone.

Blown 89

Established Member
Dirty little fact for you since your head seems to be firmly planted in your ass:

The Real Crime Problem Doesn't Make Much News | Manhattan Institute

"Most violent crimes involve a perpetrator and victim of the same race. But when they don’t, incidents of black-on-white crimes far exceed the reverse scenario. “In 2012, blacks committed 560,600 acts of violence against whites (excluding homicide), and whites committed 99,403 acts of violence (excluding homicide) against blacks,” writes the Manhattan Institute’s Heather Mac Donald, citing federal Bureau of Justice Statistics data. “Blacks, in other words, committed 85 percent of the non-homicide interracial crimes of violence between blacks and whites, even though they are less than 13 percent of the population.”
There was a thread addressing this a number of years ago that got shut down. When you look at the pure statistics of crime you find a shocking difference between reality and the "narrative".

I believe that most Americans have your views. Pieces of shit are pieces of shit and good people are good people regardless of skin color. The only people I know that act differently are the far left Democrats I know. Everyone else could give a shit what your skin color is.

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
No.

That doesnt change anything about the fact that George Floyd was murdered, and its was the tragically predictable result of our nation's on going police problems.

You have a much better chance of getting struck by lightning, getting a date with a supermodel or being sexually assaulted by Don Lemon than you do of being killed by a cop.

Users who are viewing this thread