ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
9ycWtQu.gif

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I like the girl recording and yelling at them lol!

I have also read that some of the looters are outsiders. Would not be surprised if a guy like Soros or others are behind this. Some looters have apparently been arrested and the FBI is interviewing them. Not that anything would come from it since we know the FBI themselves are suspect.

I suspect antifa is probably involved, stirring up shit.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
FNC reporting FBI agent killed in SF. Drive by shooting at a federal building last night.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
FNC reporting FBI agent killed in SF. Drive by shooting at a federal building last night.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

it was a Federal Protective Services officer. basically security guards for federal sites. they are sworn LE
two shot in a drive bye, one perished

Federal Protective Services officer shot and killed in Oakland, FBI says

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I got news for these leftist rats. They have not seen riots and anarchy yet if they try to get Trump out of office. Many people including myself have Trump's back and will not stand for it.

What happened to Floyd was disgusting. But that does not mean the whole country should burn and Trump forced to resign. Where were the riots when the Somalian cop shot the white woman - Justine Damond? He got sentenced to 12.5 years.

Daniel Shaver was given ridiculous prompts and instructions to comply basically setting him up to be shot and killed by Mesa Police. Were their riots? No. Would there have been riots had he been black? Possibly!

GRAPHIC FOOTAGE: Daniel Shaver was fatally shot by Arizona police on Jan. 18, 2016, in the hallway of the hotel where he was staying. Philip Mitchell Brailsford, the officer who killed Shaver, was acquitted of murder charges on Dec. 7, 2017.

Police officer who fatally shot sobbing man temporarily rehired to apply for pension
Arizona police officer who fatally shot sobbing man collects $31K a year pension
One of the worst cops i have ever seen
Should of been hung.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Question.
If Mr. Floyd wasn't resisting arrest would he likely still be alive today?
Another question.
Does anybody really think these cops intended to kill the guy?

The situation is very unfortunate but hardly murder.

anti-fascists are fascists? :confused:
Yup kind of like how liberals are anti liberty.

Users who are viewing this thread