The Minneapolis Police Choke an Unarmed Handcuffed Black Man to Death

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I would just love to know what the hell these people think they're going to prove by destroying their own city

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member

Remember when patriots, observing their constitutional, God given rights, marched on the capital in Michigan, to protest the stay at home orders from a tyrannical governor and Hillary called them domestic terrorist? I remember. These violent thugs are trashing multiple cities and the liberal demonrats are calling them protesters and demonstrators, while buildings burn down in the background.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
BrRcPbYn.jpg

Antifa is "far right" now? Holy shit, when did that happen, yesterday, hahahahaha.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
mUTiXzSv.jpg

My guess, we may see a mass shooting in response, by a "MAGA" guy. This will lead to calls for Trump resigning. Some are already calling for him to resign over a ****ing tweet speaking the truth about situations like this. Mass shooting is my guess. What is yours? Demonrats have an election to win.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member

Did this soiboy ask rioters to wear mask and maintain social distance and now he pleas for peace, holy shit. Shouldn't you have gotten out in front of this 4 days ago before people lost there small businesses and the rise of antifa?

quad

Established Member
Will the fake MSM report on this?!

White Woman Found Dead in Car in Minneapolis Following Night of Kidnappings, Random Cars Being Shot At By Rioters...

According to police, the woman appeared to be in her 30s with “trauma visible” on her body, which was in the back seat. The car was in the area of the riots, in the middle of the street on 17th and Bryant Avenue.
There were multiple reported kidnappings in the area during the same time period.

Libor Jany, a reporter from the Star Tribune wrote on Twitter that “amidst all this, police are being called to investigate a possible kidnapping from the parking lot across the street from their burning station; a screaming woman was said to have been forcibly put into a vehicle that then sped away, according to scanner traffic.”

Additionally, a report of a topless white female “in distress” in a car with three black males went out over the scanner.

“CVS on Snelling is on Fire. Car jacking and kidnapping just occurred. They’re shooting st random cars on university. Do not leave your home. It is extremely dangerous in here,” a Twitter user from Minneapolis wrote.

Another social media user posted a photo from their motion censor doorbell showing a distraught woman that appeared to seek help. They did not hear the bell and it is unknown if she is okay. Social media users in a Minneapolis Facebook group where it was posted speculated that she may have been one of the kidnapped women.

1-351-600x453.jpg

quad

Established Member
View attachment 1643398

My guess, we may see a mass shooting in response, by a "MAGA" guy. This will lead to calls for Trump resigning. Some are already calling for him to resign over a ****ing tweet speaking the truth about situations like this. Mass shooting is my guess. What is yours? Demonrats have an election to win.
I got news for these leftist rats. They have not seen riots and anarchy yet if they try to get Trump out of office. Many people including myself have Trump's back and will not stand for it.

What happened to Floyd was disgusting. But that does not mean the whole country should burn and Trump forced to resign. Where were the riots when the Somalian cop shot the white woman - Justine Damond? He got sentenced to 12.5 years.

Daniel Shaver was given ridiculous prompts and instructions to comply basically setting him up to be shot and killed by Mesa Police. Were their riots? No. Would there have been riots had he been black? Possibly!

GRAPHIC FOOTAGE: Daniel Shaver was fatally shot by Arizona police on Jan. 18, 2016, in the hallway of the hotel where he was staying. Philip Mitchell Brailsford, the officer who killed Shaver, was acquitted of murder charges on Dec. 7, 2017.

Police officer who fatally shot sobbing man temporarily rehired to apply for pension
Arizona police officer who fatally shot sobbing man collects $31K a year pension

Last edited:

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
But but but we need to like everyone. We need to accept everyone. We can't separate ourselves from those we deem a threat or harmful to our way of life.

quad

Established Member

I'm starting to think something bigger is at play here. There's more videos like this on his page. I'll be back later.
I like the girl recording and yelling at them lol!

I have also read that some of the looters are outsiders. Would not be surprised if a guy like Soros or others are behind this. Some looters have apparently been arrested and the FBI is interviewing them. Not that anything would come from it since we know the FBI themselves are suspect.

Users who are viewing this thread