The Minneapolis Police Choke an Unarmed Handcuffed Black Man to Death

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
You give off the aura of a certain Premidonna.

“Wakunda Forever!” - Nancy Pelosi

I have this image:

2qund4.jpg

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Let me guess you are a FOX fanboy...the same FOX that just tweeted out photo shopped pics of an armed person in front of a fake sign in Seattle. I hate to give you FACTS but the most recent study on news agencies showed CNN is the MOST truthful of all news agencies reporting true stories 88% of the time....FOX was on the opposite side only telling the truth 44% of the time... try again!!!

Who conducted that study, the DNC or CNN?

LMAO, OK guys, whose fake account is this? I admit, the sheer stupidity of this post almost has me convinced that this is a real liberal sheep poster, but the over the top stupidity and moronic claim that CNN is true news is too dumb for even liberal cucks to believe. And claiming that Raz of chaz handing out AR15's is fake when there is a damn video of it:

https://www.svtperformance.com/threads/chaz.1187527/#post-16438152

I'm guessing Planter because he got all huffed up about Trump taking away LBTQ's right to pretend.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Let me guess you are a FOX fanboy...the same FOX that just tweeted out photo shopped pics of an armed person in front of a fake sign in Seattle. I hate to give you FACTS but the most recent study on news agencies showed CNN is the MOST truthful of all news agencies reporting true stories 88% of the time....FOX was on the opposite side only telling the truth 44% of the time... try again!!!
Bwahaha, take your rainbow flag and choke yourself.

Fox news has issues, but you're trying to tell me that CNN and MSNBC are sane, rational and unbiased reporting of facts, then you've blown 1 too many dicks my left nut-guzzling friend.

For the record, I dont rely on network news for my facts. Online news media is nothing more than propaganda, and the "news"papers are quite literally a joke.

But hey you enjoy all the race bating, guilt ridden, communist loving, global warming shilling, Don Lemon faggotry filled Communist News Network you can guzzle down.

And you definitely need to sell your Shelby. Greta Thunberg is VERY ashamed of you. Also, it's too privileged for you. You must transfer title to the first inner city hoodlum you find, because they deserve everything you have earned.

What a cuck.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
How many times can a taser be deployed before being reloaded? He took the taser from the officer that originally tased him, the second officer then pulled his taser and tried to tase the guy before he took off running. Wasn't the taser the guy had useless since the prongs were already in him?

How those two weren't able to subdue a drunk guy is pathetic.

Agree.

I don’t like that the guy was shot in the back running away.

I also don’t like the idea of a cop-fighting drunk idiot resisting arrest fleeing into the general public.

It does not matter what happened that led up to him resisting arrest and fighting with the cops. After that it is moot. Unfortunately there seems to be the attitude that it is up to the suspect as to whether or not he gets to comply with the cop or not. Unfortunately that is not the case. The time to argue whether or not you have justly been detained is after you have been arrested and you have called your lawyer. If you fight with cops and grab weapons off their belts it is not going to end well regardless of your race.

All of this said, I am hands up and say "**** it, de-fund the police and start from scratch." The fact that we cannot agree on the ATL incident as a justified shooting shows that there is no path forward. There is no scenario from this point forward that a black man will be shot on camera and ruled as justified by the court of public opinion. It is kind of hard to police if this is the case. Add to this the utter lack of honesty on what the data say about the black contribution to crime and the implications for policing. It is the black community that is far and away the most impacted by criminal justice policy so **** it, they and the activists can have the keys. You want to abolish the police and take a "community based" approach? So be it. It does affect me so **** it, why not? Bonus: my tax dollars will not go to the fat pensions of overpaid cops.

Troof. Let’s get it on already!

0-FFAD8-FC-C5-C7-43-CD-836-A-D02-FEE73-FBF6.gif

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Bwahaha, take your rainbow flag and choke yourself.

Fox news has issues, but you're trying to tell me that CNN and MSNBC are sane, rational and unbiased reporting of facts, then you've blown 1 too many dicks my left nut-guzzling friend.

For the record, I dont rely on network news for my facts. Online news media is nothing more than propaganda, and the "news"papers are quite literally a joke.

But hey you enjoy all the race bating, guilt ridden, communist loving, global warming shilling, Don Lemon faggotry filled Communist News Network you can guzzle down.

And you definitely need to sell your Shelby. Greta Thunberg is VERY ashamed of you. Also, it's too privileged for you. You must transfer title to the first inner city hoodlum you find, because they deserve everything you have earned.

What a cuck.

It has to be Bruno with a burner account. No one is that clueless

VenomVeins

Established Member

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Shitstain george floyd gets national hero treatment when Pisslosi gives family folded flag that is reserved for military families whose loved ones paid the ultimate price.

SEE IT: Nancy Pelosi Gifts George Floyd’s Brother Folded American Flag; Outrage Erupts Online

This slunt cant die soon enough.

All this shit culminating is why TSizzle will win in a landslide.

CHAZ is one big campaign ad for Trump. And this is coming from someone that will never, ever vote for Trump.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Agree.

I don’t like that the guy was shot in the back running away.

After viewing the video the shot in the back is clearly not like what the rhetoric is making it out to be. It's not like the cop who shot the man in the back as he ran away down in South Carolina a few years ago.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
CHAZ is one big campaign ad for Trump. And this is coming from someone that will never, ever vote for Trump.

So we got you down for a no vote in November?

After viewing the video the shot in the back is clearly not like what the rhetoric is making it out to be. It's not like the cop who shot the man in the back as he ran away down in South Carolina a few years ago.

Agree. This is a bit different and I don’t disagree that the shooting was likely lawful.

I still don’t like that level of force when a guy is running away.

Do I have a better Idea? Nope, not yet... just thinking out loud.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Damn man. Can't even do it as push back to a corrupt media and political class? The media has more control over shit than anyone. I realize u may be able to weed through all the bullshit, but most cannot or will not.

Users who are viewing this thread