The Minneapolis Police Choke an Unarmed Handcuffed Black Man to Death

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
He should hate black people after that, it would be stupid for him not to, my point is if he would scrap with those low IQ kids he would be better able to deal with the situation mentally.

The overriding point here is teach your kids to be smarter and more intelligent then worthless shit like this and also to be physically smash their ****ing faces in when they start shit. There's levels to this.

The easiest way to learn or develop feelings and attitudes is by doing or experiencing. The portion of white society overwhelmed with guilt doesn't understand placating others will not work. Pandering won't work either because when push comes to shove, we tend to support and congregate with those being similar to ourselves and no matter how much we are told not to do so, it will always remain in place in our core.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
The easiest way to learn or develop feelings and attitudes is by doing or experiencing. The portion of white society overwhelmed with guilt doesn't understand placating others will not work. Pandering won't work either because when push comes to shove, we tend to support and congregate with those being similar to ourselves and no matter how much we are told not to do so, it will always remain in place in our core.
tapatalk_1591204384200.jpeg

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
Its disturbing how violent kids so young can be.

If aliens from another planet came here and they saw for themselves interracial violence and which race is outraged over it they would be shocked at how ass backwards we are and never come back again.

Child militancy is part and parcel of the program. See; Nazi Youth, Khmer Rouge, Uganda LRA, etc.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Why are white kids so typically weak, teach your kid to fight. That kids going to harbor some real resentment now that will fester into adulthood.

Why is always a pack on 1 or overwhelming numbers? What kind of savage mentality promotes their kids to kick people while they're down?

2012BlackGT500

Established Member
I always laughed at CNN, but their bias wasnt always horrendous. But when Jeff Zucker took over in 2012... thats when CNN REALLY swan dove ass first in to the crazy bag of dicks. ...which also explains why Don Lemon is now an anchor. He's a 2nd shift weekend host at best.
Let me guess you are a FOX fanboy...the same FOX that just tweeted out photo shopped pics of an armed person in front of a fake sign in Seattle. I hate to give you FACTS but the most recent study on news agencies showed CNN is the MOST truthful of all news agencies reporting true stories 88% of the time....FOX was on the opposite side only telling the truth 44% of the time... try again!!!

2012BlackGT500

Established Member
how are his taxes being revealed going to play a role in him going to jail? do you think theyre going to find income from the russian government listed? do you think that the DOJ is unable to review his taxes for anything suspicious unless he makes them available to the whole world? from what i just read online, congress can order the IRS to submit a taxpayers returns to them for review if they wish. apparently they used their three wishes up already and didnt feel this one would be of any help (getting rid of trump)
Yes it's called Tax Fraud and Money Laundering. Plus I'm sure he doesn't miss report his actual income every year. If you did some easy research you would see his crooked ass hasn't paid a single penny in Federal tax in over a decade.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
Yes it's called Tax Fraud and Money Laundering. Plus I'm sure he doesn't miss report his actual income every year. If you did some easy research you would see his crooked ass hasn't paid a single penny in Federal tax in over a decade.
Why didn't the Obama era IRS do something about it? They have all of his taxes from every year.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Let me guess you are a FOX fanboy...the same FOX that just tweeted out photo shopped pics of an armed person in front of a fake sign in Seattle. I hate to give you FACTS but the most recent study on news agencies showed CNN is the MOST truthful of all news agencies reporting true stories 88% of the time....FOX was on the opposite side only telling the truth 44% of the time... try again!!!
Haha. Keep believin' man. They are all shot and you are a fool for sticking up for any of them.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member

Bahahahahahahaha thanks for the laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member

LMAO, OK guys, whose fake account is this? I admit, the sheer stupidity of this post almost has me convinced that this is a real liberal sheep poster, but the over the top stupidity and moronic claim that CNN is true news is too dumb for even liberal cucks to believe. And claiming that Raz of chaz handing out AR15's is fake when there is a damn video of it:

https://www.svtperformance.com/threads/chaz.1187527/#post-16438152

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Photo was clearly a collage of 6 different photos laid on top of each other.

You'd have to be an idiot not to see that.

Also, who did that Study? CNN or Snopes?

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member

Definitely a parody account as his finances were investigated before he received his clearance. If not a parody then.......

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member

You give off the aura of a certain Premidonna.

“Wakunda Forever!” - Nancy Pelosi

Users who are viewing this thread