The Minneapolis Police Choke an Unarmed Handcuffed Black Man to Death

Saleen498

Established Member
Welcome to the rabbit hole.
The Fall of Kabul - YouTube
Holy mind ****

On top of that alex winter was abused as a child actor and Keanu Reeves has said that Hollywood bathes in the blood if children...
Now bill and ted are going to face the music and finally give us a song to unite humanity in 2020??

and Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
101987866_10117897904133461_5737368303366032548_n.jpg

quad

Established Member
I don't give a shit what color you are! When you physically confront an officer, his first thought is probably thinking you're after the firearm. What logical thinking makes a guy think this will end well? Chances are, you are fixing to be shot. I don't blame the officer one bit.
Totally agree!

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member

But but but I knuckled under and bent backwards to you people, I'M ON YOUR SIDE!!!!!! Again you can not reason or pander to these morons as it'll never be enough. But this needs to happen more and with far more people like 100 to 150,000 inside and outside city halls across the nation that for some reason want to pannder and not offend brutish destructive THUGS

blk02edge

Established Member

How far is this going to go? Are we looking at The Dark Knight Rises type trials? Death or exile? Have we ever been in this position, actual big city government surrendering power to terrorist organizations?
To see law enforcement legitimately pack up and leave is shit you don't even see in the movies... Unreal... Part of me hopes they get what they want and everything turns to real anarchy and these rodents realize they ****ed up. Sort of like hitting a big reset button that our current society badly needs.

MG0h3

Established Member
OMFG the savagery is off the charts! I wanna shake that mans hand. Especially being a Bears fan, I now have a LOT more disgust for the Vikings.

Mexico doesnt have 2 things:

A functional Constitution esp the 2A and 4A

AND

Citizens with a spine.

Doesn’t matter. Vast majority of people fall somewhere into scared/cowards/not my business when it comes to confronting wrong doing.

This group gets even larger, scared/cowards, when they see violence occurring.

I don’t believe for a second that any police force will get disbanded. But I suspect officers in certain areas will leave and/or do less in order to protect themselves from scrutiny. I already hear guys I know mentioning it when we see 40 officers from one station facing charges for doing what they were trained/needed to do. After all, we don’t get paid more to risk our job stopping a crime.

“You’re full of $#!+”
Joe Biden

svtperformance.com mobile app

quad

Established Member
I've been going back and forth with a few left leaning people on Facebook about All Lives Matter vs Black Lives Matter.

A woman posted: "Once Black Lives matter to everyone....all lives will matter."

I took issue with this and told her you can't take that position because it is impossible to expect Black Lives (or White Lives) to matter to everyone on the planet since the global murder rate is about 500,000. Murderers don't care about Lives so All Lives would never matter to her for the rest of her life! Because murders will not disappear in her lifetime!

A few people chimed in saying I am missing the point.

So I asked one of them (a woman) if a white boy that was murdered by a black woman had a life that mattered? Because if you take their argument literally then it would seem their answer would be no because they take issue with the phrase All Lives Matter.

The woman gave me her interpretation which I think was pretty good.

Here is her response:

"Of course his life matters-and again, you miss the point. Black lives have NOT mattered. Until they do, we cannot deflect from the issue of racism by saying all lives matter because THEY DON"T!!!"

So I think the issue is a literal interpretation of both sides that is misunderstood. The left is not saying All Lives Don't Matter! They are saying All Lives Matter is not a true statement if Black Lives Don't Matter to Everyone. But the same can be said about White Lives. All White Lives Don't Matter to Everyone. You will never have Everyone accept you no matter what race you are.

Users who are viewing this thread