The May 2015 VMP Tuning Times is here! '15 GT VMP GEN II TVS kit info inside!

42RCODE

To Many Toys !
Established Member
Nice !
I will have to save up for one . I already run one of Justins tune on my 2015 L.E.

blownstang01

Established Member
Anybody done any road course style HPDE events with this? I know we are light years ahead from the stock '03 Cobra Eatons, but when I had mine I would boil the coolant in 4-5 laps. I was looking at these, but it would have to stay cool for 20-30 minutes of hard running.

mikengail

Established Member
BJ, does the different head casting on some of the later '14 engines affect the fit of the Gen-1 TVS? Some of those later castings appear to have a significant amount of extra flange material below the intake port. I lost my '12 and bought the car back from the insurance company for salvage. I would like to transfer my Gen-1 to a late build '14 I'm looking to buy. My concern is that the Gen-1 won't fit, if the '14 engine has the late model '15 like head casting. Your thoughts and experience would be greatly appreciated. Thanks...

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Awesome work guys. Can't wait to see this kit in action.

Thanks!

My Gen2 Stg3 VMP kit arrived today, installing on Monday, can't F'ing wait!!!

Thanks for your order. Congrats.

Is this available with tunes for an automatic.. mine is a GT Premium

Yes sir.

Anybody done any road course style HPDE events with this? I know we are light years ahead from the stock '03 Cobra Eatons, but when I had mine I would boil the coolant in 4-5 laps. I was looking at these, but it would have to stay cool for 20-30 minutes of hard running.

We've run this same setup on our Boss 302 for 2 years. Bigger pulley to reduce torque, boost, heat. VMP Triple Pass Dual Fan heat exchanger for cooling. Comes with the kit!!!!!

BJ, does the different head casting on some of the later '14 engines affect the fit of the Gen-1 TVS? Some of those later castings appear to have a significant amount of extra flange material below the intake port. I lost my '12 and bought the car back from the insurance company for salvage. I would like to transfer my Gen-1 to a late build '14 I'm looking to buy. My concern is that the Gen-1 won't fit, if the '14 engine has the late model '15 like head casting. Your thoughts and experience would be greatly appreciated. Thanks...

It'll fit.

Users who are viewing this thread