The Mach Stomps Another Z28!!!

2k1cobra

Established Member
JDsfastGN said:
looks like a V6 camaro to me? :bash: lol jk, cool sig either way :rolling:
Well most z28 do looks like v6's besides the badges. :D :bash: :lol: :p

BM1

Established Member
Nice kill. All you need now are gears and drag radials. You'll be very potent on the street with those two mods.

97 slowbra

Banned
Hey guys, I know the kid who posted this story...The camaro I think he ran was 96-97..Yes an LT1..Im not sure what the mods are but I think it has headers, Y-Pipe, and Cat-back..Im not sure of what else..Im guessing that he is talking about the z28 he ran a couple weeks back..Some kid he work with..We will see if thats the car he is talking about next time he posts

TORNATIC!!

Established Member
SLVRF16 said:
I just don't see a Mach 1 coming that close to an LS1. The way I see it, the Mach is about the same weight as the Terminator but is down about 70hp. If a stock Terminator traps 107-111mph, how can the Mach be similiar? I just don't get it. :shrug:

-M

A 107 trap is below average for even a Cobra Conv. I say more like 109-113 is what they average if well driven.

JDsfastGN

Established Member
2k1cobra said:
Well most z28 do looks like v6's besides the badges. :D :bash: :lol: :p

im just going by the non black roofand lack of badges.... and v8 stangs also look surprisingly similar to guess what? a base mustang... who woulda thought :-D

2k1cobra

Established Member
JDsfastGN said:
im just going by the non black roofand lack of badges.... and v8 stangs also look surprisingly similar to guess what? a base mustang... who woulda thought :-D
Yea but z28's have same hood, wing, rims as v6's. :D

JaCobra

Eaton Powered
Established Member
i dont see it so hard to believe... ive ran a ls1 ws6 in my 01 from a 20 mph roll up to 100 and i had him by a fender... ive have also beating a couple ls1 at the track(1/8mile)

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
IMO a Mach is not going to beat an LS1 From a Roll....stock for stock..
but thats not the case here......Nice Kill... :beer:

LXH89

Established Member
The more people that believe the mach is slow, the better. Makes it easier to take peoples money on the street...

Tony

machone

NA power
Established Member
LXH89 said:
The more people that believe the mach is slow, the better. Makes it easier to take peoples money on the street...

Tony

Well id never race for money but it is nice to suprise people.

mikes93cobra

Established Member
some of you people need to come to fayetteville, this place is crawling with mid 14 second modded ls1's and a couple c6's that cant break out of the 14's to save their lives,( yes ive seen plenty at the drag strip) some people dont have the driver mod, i taken down ls1s in my dads stock 03 mach1 not by much, but anything can happen on the street

Users who are viewing this thread