The little things that piss you off

smitty2919

Established Member
People who mow/blow all their grass into the road. Assholes with their guard lifted up or removed blowing shit towards cars driving by, usually seen around here on a huge zero turn purchased to cut 1 acre. Especially if you're in a vert or have a open roof, really annoying.

We have a couple of houses that do this...and it's not a small amount of grass. It's a damn line-pile down the street that then gets ran over and blown around. Makes me SO mad why you can't blow it into your own yard and then once you pass over it again you will chop it up more...These people do it almost every time they mow.

I came SO close to going home and coming back with my leaf blower... however I then realized the fuel line inside the tank was non-existent (rotted away), so that stopped that outlash.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Jet skis. They are very similar to a squirrel as they dart back and forth sporadically without ever glancing behind to see if there is on coming traffic.
Term coined from @SID297 ”Water Roaches”.

Whenever I'm running a boat I just remind everyone that they'll get out of the way, learned that driving the Saratoga.

smitty2919

Established Member
Speaking of lawn mowing irritations.... How about when your car is spotless and you come out to leave work to find the grass crew had been by and blasted clippings all over your rear bumper.

C5's are notorious for collecting dirt on the rear bumper. Which is why when neighbors put grass in the street and my car is clean it's annoying to pickup clippings and have it cling to the rear.

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
Two in one day fellas. When you have a terrible bartender/waiter, but you’re obligated to tip them generously because that’s how they make a living. I wish I wouldn’t feel horrible stiffing someone.

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
Two in one day fellas. When you have a terrible bartender/waiter, but you’re obligated to tip them generously because that’s how they make a living. I wish I wouldn’t feel horrible stiffing someone.

Tips are earned. They are not guaranteed and you certainly are not obligated to pay someone for lousy service.

If someone makes their living off of tips, then it is their responsibility, and in their best interest, to earn it.

If not.......oh well.

ajaf1656

Established Member
^^^^ Wait till one of those plastic bags, fall in love with one of your hot brake rotors.
Wait till a 30 gallon trash bag wraps around your motorcycle helmet. That will really get your heart-rate up. To add insult to injury, when it happened to me, it was one of those jack-o-lantern orange bags that they sell around Halloween. I could have gone viral if someone had caught it on video.

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
Tips are earned. They are not guaranteed and you certainly are not obligated to pay someone for lousy service.

If someone makes their living off of tips, then it is their responsibility, and in their best interest, to earn it.

If not.......oh well.
Well said.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
A279DD1D-3360-4F57-9677-2BE1F891F116.jpeg
When your kids climb on top of your bar, pull down cars off a shelf, and ruin things that aren’t theirs.

My favorite part is the gouging my 4 year old did to the hood of my Grabber Blue model.

Users who are viewing this thread