The little things that piss you off

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
"Youtubers" the fact you can make money creating horrible content and half of them are clickbait. WAY too many out there trying way too hard. Imagine what the world can be if Youtubers put the same time/effort into something useful lol

Example:
Video is about "dyno day"- OK I'm curious on results
3/4 of the video is about them waking up, eating, joking with people and documenting the drive to the "dyno day".
last 3 minutes is the actual dyno footage and results

Next thing that pisses me off...Youtube Ads...
No different then TV shows that are constantly building up to something...or the cartoons/Anime that waste 10 minutes on "on our last episode" with opening song and end early with 10 minutes "on next episode" and closing credits. All designed to fit a 24 minute time slot with 6 minutes of commercials.

Also, blame YouTube algorithm. YouTube wants you to wast hours watching videos and advertising.

For video to get picked up in the algorithm and be monetized, it has to be 10-minutes long.

So now a content creator needs 7 minutes of filler to cover a 3 minute Dyno run. If they don't do that they get no views and get no money.

This is why all youtube videos are 10-12 minutes. If you have more then 10 minutes of content, break it up into a series.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
...seeing a nice car coming up in your rear view mirror and planning to give the owner a thumbs up, but instead all you want to do is smoke his ass because he turns out to be a total tool. Case in point: Maserati Gran Turismo. Looked sexy, sounded sweet, driver was a tool who needed to be shut down. Kept poking at me like he wanted to dance, but each time I was in the right gear and we had some space, he'd accelerate just enough to chew up the gap. I would have taken great pleasure in hurting his ego. The other drivers around him were probably hoping I would too based on his driving.
I'll save everyone the Google search: 454hp, 38xtq, 4100+lbs, putz behind the wheel

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Idiots that deaccelerate to hear their exhausts backfire and pop in town or on the highway.... I WANNA SHOOT THEM ALL!!!!!

Who the **** deaccelerates on the highway to hear POP POP POP.... Wtf I tuned my car'S MY ENTIRE LIFE to full throttle it, this world has officially come to an end.... RIP VJ!!!!!

THAT POST WAS FOR U BRO

Turkey_Lurker03

Established Member
My POS LA 175 - stupid steering gear strips every few months and the trans is shot.

Both are cheap enough to fix rather than buying a new rig...but its a pain in the ass and my grass is almost a foot tall.

Pinion gear is 8 bucks but takes a week to ship...glad i don't have a HOA !

Sent from my SM-G965U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
People with a gas vehicle that use the gas/diesel pump station, when there is no one else getting fuel, because these pumps are at the ends.

And the people that park at the gas pumps, and walk inside and get whatever, and never get fuel because it is easier to get out from the pumps in lieu of backing out from a proper parking spot.

RIP Jay!

E

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
People with a gas vehicle that use the gas/diesel pump station, when there is no one else getting fuel, because these pumps are at the ends.

And the people that park at the gas pumps, and walk inside and get whatever, and never get fuel because it is easier to get out from the pumps in lieu of backing out from a proper parking spot.

RIP Jay!

E
Lights me on fire every time!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
People that mow the lawn and throw up a bunch of dust and debris. Some end uo hitting your vehicle.

People that drive out of dirty roads and leave all their shit over the street. I.e mud

Users who are viewing this thread