The last of my parts finally arrived!!!!!!!

04ScSaleen325

Established Member
2.8 LC MAMMOTH

kbm_zpsah6g2wh8.jpg

04ScSaleen325

Established Member
thanks guys. i never thought this kit would come in 2 boxes, 2 very big boxes lol. however im on long island and buried in 2 ft of snow and the cars no where near coming out of the garage so until them the boxes are staying closed lol. but the wait till spring is even gonna be longer

D-MANN

Established Member
You have a KB MAMMOTH and not even going to take a peak inside the box?is that even possible lol when I got my 2.6H I ripped that box open right away haha. Same thing when I got my TVS. I would lose sleep not opening that box haha

04ScSaleen325

Established Member
if i started snooping around the boxes id get more impatient about the whole install. right now im trying to tell myself, out of sight out of mind lol

MalcolmV8

Established Member
When my Whipple first arrived it was open and all over the living room in minutes lol. I couldn't imagine not looking in the box. If for nothing else to make sure nothing is broke or missing. You wait till the spring to call and report it there's much less chance of getting a resolution.

stangfreak

Established Member
Thats a good blower. I would open the boxes and see if anything is damaged or missing. These are expensive parts.

stangfreak

Established Member
When my Whipple first arrived it was open and all over the living room in minutes lol. I couldn't imagine not looking in the box. If for nothing else to make sure nothing is broke or missing. You wait till the spring to call and report it there's much less chance of getting a resolution.

lol. I did the same thing. I had my 2.9 whipple on my living room table. It was a nice center piece lol

Givens

I wanna go fast
Established Member
Nice blower

As soon as I got home mine was on the kitchen table!!

MBoyle1

redfire
Established Member
Congrats,it's Mike from Captree open it up make sure everything is there and correct & not damaged!again good luck & see ya in the spring!!

04ScSaleen325

Established Member
Yes. Begining of spring holefully we can get a few cobras together

And as far as me opening the boxes, i honestly wouldnt have a clue what id be looking at for the most part let alone know if somethings broken. Gonna have to rol the dice and wait to have my shop install it. Hopefully sooner than later

Users who are viewing this thread