Myfast

ɯʎsloʍ
Established Member
i do like a c5z for its sleek looks, but the ls1 is dated

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
That is high praise coming from you. I like the sleek look of the C5Z. Would appreciate your advice on recommended mods at some point.

The basic bolt ons (CAI, intake, tune, headers) and a cam will get you 420-430whp.

If you want to add heads and a fancy intake, they will make 475-485whp... some pushing 500whp N/A if you want to sacrifice low end drivability some (bigger cam).

500whp in a 3100 lb coupe is BONKERs lol. Good stuff

You always hear about how "raw" the terminator is... .and that is true.

Ive always said the c5z is just as raw feeling of a car, but in N/A form it's just different.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Ive always said the c5z is just as raw feeling of a car, but in N/A form it's just different.

Got a laugh at this statement…. Terminator feels like a ****ing marshmallow compared to a c5z06…. Its not even a fair comparison….

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Fair enough.

I laugh at all of your statements, shit boy.

Did I hurt your feelings? better get back to slurping the cum of other men out of your ladie’s asshole, before it cools down….

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Did I hurt your feelings? better get back to slurping the cum of other men out of your ladie’s asshole, before it cools down….

What makes you think that?

You couldnt hurt my feelings if you were standing on 25 hard cover books... you'd still be dick-level.

You fukin man-child.

lmao!!

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
@ZYBORG @gimmie11s

You Cant Fight In Here Dr Strangelove GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Every post you two make about each other ends in an “lol” or a “haha”.

We get it, they’re funny.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I've had 4 Raptors OP.

Cool trucks. As you can tell I'm retarded but also I like the truck and keep on going back to them.
Gen 1 or Gen 2 provide a comfy ride/great daily if you don't care about mpg.

Hit a small boar with my truck a month ago. Outside of a few bent parts on the bumper, it was rugged/high enough to not cause anymore damage.

Gen 1's have the more reliable drivetrain. 6.2 + 6R100 = 300k+ miles reliability
Gen 2's are quicker but have an awful exhaust note.

Where they really shine is if you can offroad them. Far from a true "prerunner" but for a truck from factory and a MSRP of 50-80k, they are really hard to beat for a fun weekend in the dirt.

I want a Ford GT, but that's not happening unless I win some scratchoff games.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I've had 4 Raptors OP.

Cool trucks. As you can tell I'm retarded but also I like the truck and keep on going back to them.
Gen 1 or Gen 2 provide a comfy ride/great daily if you don't care about mpg.

Hit a small boar with my truck a month ago. Outside of a few bent parts on the bumper, it was rugged/high enough to not cause anymore damage.

Gen 1's have the more reliable drivetrain. 6.2 + 6R100 = 300k+ miles reliability
Gen 2's are quicker but have an awful exhaust note.

Where they really shine is if you can offroad them. Far from a true "prerunner" but for a truck from factory and a MSRP of 50-80k, they are really hard to beat for a fun weekend in the dirt.

I want a Ford GT, but that's not happening unless I win some scratchoff games.

I went and looked at 2 used Raptors at the local Ford dealer. One was a 2021 and the other a 2023 with 11k miles. Wanted $88k for the 23 and over $60k for the 21 which had around 60k miles on it. I think I need to wait for the prices to come down some as I do like the newer ones more. I'd also be open to the Ranger Raptor if they hadn't have done that gay commercial with the rainbow wrap in it haha.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I went and looked at 2 used Raptors at the local Ford dealer. One was a 2021 and the other a 2023 with 11k miles. Wanted $88k for the 23 and over $60k for the 21 which had around 60k miles on it. I think I need to wait for the prices to come down some as I do like the newer ones more. I'd also be open to the Ranger Raptor if they hadn't have done that gay commercial with the rainbow wrap in it haha.

There are deals to be had if you want a 21
Was a 37 package blue 21 without the sunroof in FL that had 11k miles on it that eventually sold for 72k.

These trucks do hold their value well under 100k miles.

Users who are viewing this thread