Established Member
Damn, does that granite shine!

Attachments

• TH WASHED copy.jpg
    TH WASHED copy.jpg
    726.4 KB · Views: 289

Sirhc7897

Established Member
What are your thoughts on it? I’m needing to swap my Hellcat Challenger for something a little more “practical” (or just pick up a crew can truck).

Just waiting for the 20’s to start hitting lots as there are no leftover 18’s or 19’s remotely close to me that I like.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
What are your thoughts on it? I’m needing to swap my Hellcat Challenger for something a little more “practical” (or just pick up a crew can truck).

Just waiting for the 20’s to start hitting lots as there are no leftover 18’s or 19’s remotely close to me that I like.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
By far one the THE best all around vehicles I have owned. It is the biggest sleeper ever! If you have a chance to drive one, you will not look back.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Gorgeous TH!! I wouldn't mind having one for daily driver duties. Perhaps someday.
(I did entertain getting one, but between low balling me on my trade/not coming down enough off sticker since it was sitting in the showroom for one year, I passed. It was a leftover 2018.)

I see your from MA as well. Do you have a removable front license plate for that beast for when you go to the yearly inspections?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I have double sided tape for the yearly shakedown!
Lol I use some Velcro on painters tape.
Minute I turn the corner from the inspection station, plate and tape comes off!
HA HAAAAAAAAA
That's awesome guys.

I have a STO N GO on the Mustang and I take it off ASAP. Can't stand the look of the front plate on cars/trucks.

Users who are viewing this thread