The Guido Show

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
OMG, I couldn't sleep last night.. and flipped on the TV. Flipping through he channels I saw an episode of those idiots. I can't believe there is a D-Bag show. MTV has to be doing it as a spoof, I hope. It's ridiculous.

Guido 04

Banned
OMG, I couldn't sleep last night.. and flipped on the TV. Flipping through he channels I saw an episode of those idiots. I can't believe there is a D-Bag show. MTV has to be doing it as a spoof, I hope. It's ridiculous.

probably not a spoof. some people just have their head so far up their asses they think this behavior is cool. perfect example is the pr parade in nyc.

G-STANG

Established Member
What a great way to make Italians look bad. My dad is happy I am far from that d-bad attitude. Since when was it cool to pretend to be off the boat screaming eh-oh chu got a problem. Hey bro, dude... wtf. They look like sonic the hedgehog who stole their sisters wardrobe. What a disgrace, I would love to :kaboom: those parasuco gino's and gina's. Bunch of tards living off mommy and daddy with no respect. It makes me sick as there is a whole bunch of them up here in their uncle ben's special driving like their too fast & too furious.

chuckstang

Established Member
yager bombs!

****!

I got a friend that any time we go out he persists to continue to start fights with any guidos he runs into

I laugh, but sorta enjoy it as well. Hes huge and can hold is own lol cause some of those D bags can be quite juiced and huge

MystictealLt1

Established Member
oh jesus...gives us italians a bad name lol but lets set this straight thats central jersey...southern jersey you dont see that many dbags

Users who are viewing this thread