The Curse of the Little Bastard

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
It's definitely an interesting story. Such a shame he died so young. I wouldn't want to get close to the car if found. I've always wondered what happened to it. I always wondered if some how Barris knew its were about's and took them to his grave. Interesting about that guy in the end of the story claiming he knows where it is though. Wonder if he really does or wants to just get money and run.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just.......WOW!

Let it stay hidden. That is quite a story, and I knew nothing of those details.

FourSixPony

SLO GT
Established Member
So Volo is trying to find it and do what?, buy it? They are a few minutes down the road from me, I'd be afraid to even go look at the thing in person if it was found. Just kidding, I don't believe in that kind of stuff, I'd go see it. Pretty crazy stuff though.

97ReoCobra

Established Member
These do not look like the same car to me.

car1.jpg

car2.jpg

MaximumVelocity

Mod motor convert
Established Member
Cars with souls? Dunno about that. But I have a 1977 Corvette that my exGF named "Christine" after it refused to start when she was in it (happened a couple times). One time a gas station, couple blocks from the house it refused to start after filling up. She went to go get her truck so I could jump start the Vette. As soon as she was out of sight, the Vette started right up.

The car never hiccuped when I was alone in it. "Ghost in the Machine"? Maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread