The Crow vs. Chucky

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I don't really much any TV, yet alone scripted fake drama BS like this. "BUT THERE'S RACING!!!" I don't care. Even more pathetic is the number of friends I've seen today "like and share" this status but one of the racers from the show: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...962757385.9521.100002020459431&type=3&theater

"I hope no one takes this in the wrong way , but I'm asking for everyone to please stop making meme's about Justin Shearer that involve me or the shocker... As a racer..." BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!

This is one of two things. One, it's more fake scripted BS. Two, he really feels this way, and that's horribly pathetic. If you're going to be on a fake drama TV show, you're going to be well known, made fun of, and in memes. Grow a sack and deal with it.

1bdbrd

Established Member
I don't really much any TV, yet alone scripted fake drama BS like this. "BUT THERE'S RACING!!!" I don't care. Even more pathetic is the number of friends I've seen today "like and share" this status but one of the racers from the show: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...962757385.9521.100002020459431&type=3&theater

"I hope no one takes this in the wrong way , but I'm asking for everyone to please stop making meme's about Justin Shearer that involve me or the shocker... As a racer..." BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!

This is one of two things. One, it's more fake scripted BS. Two, he really feels this way, and that's horribly pathetic. If you're going to be on a fake drama TV show, you're going to be well known, made fun of, and in memes. Grow a sack and deal with it.

A few local guys were just on the show. The races are absolutely 100% real. Some of the drama is scripted and made up.

NoSloCoupe

Established Member

LOL

Here you are again acting like an internet bad ass. From the archives of the corral, you started one of the absolute dumbest threads ever posted on the internet. Telling him to grow a sack and deal with it is beyond laughable coming from you. Lets see how horribly pathetic you feel after i post the thread below...never did grow a sack and respond to your own thread?? Wonder why? :rollseyes

Picture Frames

Oh, listen to the podcasts... they are all pretty funny. Last week was a real shitty one for chief,lol.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Even if the streets are blocked, it's street racing, it's stupid, and I don't feel bad for them. Too bad the cool cars got messed up though. The show is stupid as hell. It's better just keeping it muted and watching the cars.

Kartracer

Established Member
I like the show, I like Chief and I am glad he is okay, There are videos of his car running 160+, it's not like they are posers...

Snake Plissken

Established Member
LOL

Here you are again acting like an internet bad ass. From the archives of the corral, you started one of the absolute dumbest threads ever posted on the internet. Telling him to grow a sack and deal with it is beyond laughable coming from you. Lets see how horribly pathetic you feel after i post the thread below...never did grow a sack and respond to your own thread?? Wonder why? :rollseyes

Picture Frames

Oh, listen to the podcasts... they are all pretty funny. Last week was a real shitty one for chief,lol.

That's some funny chit right there!

BTW, know where I can get a cheap picture frame? Haaaaaa!!

Brutal Metal

Established Member
I like the show, I like Chief and I am glad he is okay, There are videos of his car running 160+, it's not like they are posers...

The Murder Nova ran 4.40's on 275's at a sanctioned event.. Big Chief ran 4.70's at the same event..Is that quick enough for kevins89notch?:nonono:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread