The car collection that puts most collections to shame

tt54l32v

Established Member
i can't possibly imagine another collection trumping this one. i thought the show was over with the domestics---couldn't believe all the exotics as well. leno has nothing on this collection
thats a bunch of nice cars but it does not top leno, most from my generation would rather have the cars from that video but leno has so much one off old stuff that he cant not be topped

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
It's not how big the collection is it's what cars are in it and short of a few this one has them all.

I_jizz_in_my_pants_by_HOLIMOUNT.jpg

sonicblew

Established Member
the Reventon is sick! i got to see one in person last year when i went to italy at the Bologna Italy Lamborghini dealership (through glass):nonono: but whatever its still badass. i also saw a bugatti veyron in florida in a guys personnal collection. it too was sick but just doesnt look nearly as menacing. BAD ASS COLLECTION. i just hope this guy enjoys them like leno does with his.

Last edited:

rev440

young punk
Established Member
i remember watching this awhile back but dayum...think of the insurance when it comes due!! this guy even has a Shelby Series 1 car

He has fleet insurane Im sure. I immagine the buildings have a pretty trick fire system.

Sonic_GT

Established Member
Sick collection. I don't get why its being compared to Leno's though. The reason I like Leno's collection is because he seems to tastefully select the cars in his collection. He doesn't seem like a "Hey let me buy every badass car in the world just because I can afford to". Leno could easily afford most of those cars if he wanted too. Anyone wonder why he doesn't have any Ferrari's in his collection? Even a guy as rich as Leno thinks markups are bs.

Taunto

Established Member
i found only 1 small problem with the collection... if u wanted to take say the enzo, or the revton or something out for the day.. u would half to move like 30 cars just to get out of there lol.

Seraphus

I R ANDROID LEG!
Established Member
If you wanted to drive then Reventon then you have some balls . . . only 20 made ever, and 1.6mil. I wouldn't drive it i'd just store it and let it sit there. The LP640 has the same engine anyway, drive that lol.

rev440

young punk
Established Member
Sick collection. I don't get why its being compared to Leno's though. The reason I like Leno's collection is because he seems to tastefully select the cars in his collection. He doesn't seem like a "Hey let me buy every badass car in the world just because I can afford to". Leno could easily afford most of those cars if he wanted too. Anyone wonder why he doesn't have any Ferrari's in his collection? Even a guy as rich as Leno thinks markups are bs.

Leno was going to buy a Ferrari when he was an up and coming comedian but he was treated very poorly by a salesmen. Thats why he doesnt own one atleast thats the story I have heard over and over again.

I'LL B Bok

Established Member
Notice?

Did anyone else notice all the license plate frames said "I'd rather be driving my terminator"?

Seriously though...no 03 Cobra in the collection.:lol1:

oldmodman

Established Member
Amazing to see that someone actually got a Vector. I didn't know that the crook that made them actually delivered any.

Pretty amazing collection. He had the money and guts to buy what he wanted, not what the market told him he could make a profit on.

Users who are viewing this thread