The car collection that puts most collections to shame

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
Very nice Collection, but I don't think anyone could top Jay Leno's collection.

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
now that is just insane! That's ten of millions right there! Jay Leno could put up a figh for the best one though:

"Jay Leno's vehicle collection includes 84 cars and 73 motorcycles as of April 11, 2006"

fangstang

Established Member
absolutely amazing! I would NEVER leave that place if it were mine. I love how the Vettes had their own "garage"

2003 Silver

Banned
DBK who use to post here has been thru it.....he has a thread about it on another forum. Crazy collection...:rockon:

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
Some real nice cars in that collection. He has a couple of my old cars . He gets to keep them all...I just get to own them and then sell to get something else. I could watch that video over and over.

And yes...Jay Leno has some awesome rides too....

Dominator

The Shogun of Harlem
Established Member
I was thoroughly impressed, but as the camera guy got around the second room, I said "where are the imports?"....and lo and behold it's like the doors to heaven opened up. This is the most impressive collection I've ever seen.

Ferrari F40 and Porsche 959 FTW!!!!!!!:rockon:

2003 Silver

Banned
Some real nice cars in that collection. He has a couple of my old cars . He gets to keep them all...I just get to own them and then sell to get something else. I could watch that video over and over.

And yes...Jay Leno has some awesome rides too....

Do you get visitation rights?!?!?:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread