The car collection that puts most collections to shame

Seraphus

I R ANDROID LEG!
Established Member
****ing amazing!

I couldn't beleive it when i saw the Reventon. Does Leno have one? i doubt it since there where only like 20 made . . . i think with that car alone this guy wins but with the reventon, enzo, S7, ford gt and carrera gt . . . i almost began to cry :lol1:

SSMOKE-U

Super Petrosexual
Established Member
I am guessing that Ron Pratt could rival this collection and Leno's collection. He is one of the regulars at Barret Jackson buying all the Million $ + cars...

Stevenbekah

Cobra bitten
Established Member
The last half was crazy impressive...especially that P959...only 200 were built back in the mid-80's...tuff car to get at any price and just by having that and the Bugatti V...well, nuff said...

rev440

young punk
Established Member
Yeah that dudes from michigan. He use to own a large company and then sold it now he owns lingenfelter for fun.

1hot281

Established Member
randymarshafterwebbrowsre2.gif

kbsonicstang

Owns 1 sick stang!!
Established Member
i remember watching this awhile back but dayum...think of the insurance when it comes due!! this guy even has a Shelby Series 1 car

z06_23_45

Established Member
He needs an F50 and a few other SUPER EXOTICS (koenigsegg, Mclaren F1 for sure, Pagani) Either way what a freaking collection. That is literally something we can only dream about.

Moreboost88

Established Member
****ing amazing!

I couldn't beleive it when i saw the Reventon. Does Leno have one? i doubt it since there where only like 20 made . . . i think with that car alone this guy wins but with the reventon, enzo, S7, ford gt and carrera gt . . . i almost began to cry :lol1:

I know right, I was impressed in the first 2 mins then I saw all the exotics and the reventon, next to the bugatti

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
Dont ask me why, but when I saw the ferrari' s.....i teared up :whine:

that is THE best collection I have ever seen.....I cant see Leno beating this:nono:

He needs an F50, Vipers, Zonda, Koenigsegg
but the F50 would "complete" his collection:thumbsup:

this guy even had a Vector.....He has great taste
Grand National deserved a better spot IMO

GREAT FIND!!!:pepper:

RussZTT

Established Member
now that is just insane! That's ten of millions right there! Jay Leno could put up a figh for the best one though:

"Jay Leno's vehicle collection includes 84 cars and 73 motorcycles as of April 11, 2006"
Jay has little over 250 cars :beer:

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
i can't possibly imagine another collection trumping this one. i thought the show was over with the domestics---couldn't believe all the exotics as well. leno has nothing on this collection

Users who are viewing this thread