• Other, discuss

Votes: 17 12.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
I was at the game too, except I kinda liked the outcome! :rockon:

haha ya it was good game so i had fun, but omg Charger fans are soooooooooo focking annoying!!!! esp after the game walking out of the stadium so many kids running their mouth.
i mean its just a game :shrug:
Im sure all NFL teams have annoying fans (esp after reading some SVTP threads) but damn... i dont think ill ever go back to Qualcomm stadium wearing a different jersey

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Can the Saints lose their 3rd straight game?

Sorry but the saints are no SB contenders

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
They're not resting, they're avoiding injury to their starters. How stupid would it be to lose peyton on the last game of the season, wich meant nothing.

Peyton is the least likely player im worried about, 11 years of non missed games.

I was going to say I don't think Peyton has missed a game in his career. I think it is more important to stay sharp than to sit your best players for what will be like a month for the Colts because you're 'afraid' of the slim chance of injury.

Rambro

Established Member
As far as the steelers being a fluke, I disagree. We lost our best defensive lineman for the season, the best saftey in the nfl was out seven games. And as far as im concerned we could have easily won all the games we lost. The most we lost by this yr was by seven points. And please,to the guy crying about our last two superbowl wins being a fluke, get over it , we won them fair and square.

canibus

Established Member
I was going to say I don't think Peyton has missed a game in his career. I think it is more important to stay sharp than to sit your best players for what will be like a month for the Colts because you're 'afraid' of the slim chance of injury.

This is ironic, coming from a person who's team lost the best receiver in the league today.

Just because peyton has been lucky for most of his carrer, it doesn't mean he can't get hurt. He's at risk as much as everyone else.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
This is ironic, coming from a person who's team lost the best receiver in the league today.

Just because peyton has been lucky for most of his carrer, it doesn't mean he can't get hurt. He's at risk as much as everyone else.

yea, but seeing as he wasnt hit, that could have happened at any time. whats truly ironic is it happened as he was trying to juke bernard pollard :fm:

canibus

Established Member
But it didn't, it happened on week 17 on a game that had no gain for them. I have never questioned the actions of their coach but I think he dropped it this time.

Users who are viewing this thread