Votes: 14 10.4%
  • Other, discuss

Votes: 17 12.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Who has been the biggest NFL fluke team this year?

:pop:

99SnakeBit

White Lightning !
Established Member
the way the saints have played the past two weeks I would say them........

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
The bills... They were lucky to even win a few games this season. Theyre IMHO the worst team in the NFL. Their entire coaching staff should be removed, their O-Line cut, their QB moved to a new position in ticket sales booth, and their cheerleaders should all be rewarded starting positions on the field, since theyre tougher those those pussies on the Bills who call themselves football players.

Last edited:

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Definetly the broncos, NO doubt about that.

Why are the packers on that list?

Because they suck. And their fans who boo'd Favre are a bunch of ass holes.

EDIT: They dont suck, but they really havent impressed me this season.

Last edited:

Gordonfan24

Established Member
As a Giants fan, I'd say the Giants. After a 5-0 start, some people were predicting a nice run well into the playoffs... It all went downhill from there and yesterday's game was just plain embarrassing.

On the note of Packers fans booing Favre: while I agree Favre's a tool for the whole retire-unretire-retire-unretire bit, after everything he did for that state and the team for so long, they could show a little gratitude.

Bullitt520

Established Member
As a Giants fan, I'd say the Giants. After a 5-0 start, some people were predicting a nice run well into the playoffs... It all went downhill from there and yesterday's game was just plain embarrassing.

On the note of Packers fans booing Favre: while I agree Favre's a tool for the whole retire-unretire-retire-unretire bit, after everything he did for that state and the team for so long, they could show a little gratitude.

+1 on both.

My father is a Packers fan and I am a Giants fan. Growing up, Favre was my favorite player but now I see him as some old jackass.

The Giants ****ing suck. Theres no leadership anywhere to be found and the pride in being a Giant seems to have been lost with the retirement of Michael Strahan. That loss yesterday was damn embarrassing. The Broncos don't have shit on the Giants. They have a rookie coach and a new QB. They can get away with what happened this year because most of us had them being terrible. The Giants are not even two years removed from being Super Bowl Champs. A lot of people had them being in the Super Bowl again this year. (Except Noahsark who took a huge risk and came out a genius earlier this year) The Giants are bar none the biggest flop in the NFL this year.

Users who are viewing this thread