The best Full Lenth Sub Frame Connectors

boomer003

Established Member
Who makes the best full length sub frame connectors for a vert and where can I get the best price. Thanks for your help.

eiblish

Established Member
:coolman: Cobraracer46 is right about Global West. But if you don't want to go to the lengths of cutting into the floor of your Cobra, then go with Maximum Motorsports full-length SFC's. Around $130 to buy (painted) and about the same to have them welded. Just make sure they are welded whilst on a drive-on lift.

Great mod for your Cobra, especially the vert!

NeedForSpeed

Established Member
I'll 3rd GW.............

I'm still waiting on mine, it's been over 3 weeks now, more like 4 weeks.

They say they had to fab. them, there was none left in stock. Last time I checked 2 weeks ago they told me they were being power coated.

Still waiting, but I know they'll be awesome units when they get here.

jimh

Established Member

Fang

Established Member
MM. Like I have said before out of the mods I have done so far I love the MM full length subs and my Borlas.

BIGGESTJOHNSON

Established Member
Steeda full lengths, they come with a plate you weld over the torque box area, makes it easier to get a nice weld on the rear section of the car, there are 2 or 3 layers back there and you end up making a not so pretty weld, otherwise they are almost identicle to MM. :thumbsup:

03Cobra_Poison

Established Member
Gettin MM put in next weekend. Cant wait!

Had them on my 96 vert. was like night and day. no squeeks on that rattle trap vert.

MotoXracer21

I Need Low 12s....
Established Member
Im getting my MM full-length's welded in on wednesday.....what should be the first thing i'll notice? Is there something I can do right away to see/feel the difference?

Users who are viewing this thread