The best Full Lenth Sub Frame Connectors

moridin2004

I took my own avatar pic
Established Member
By far, Maier's racing. They exclusively use MM unless they think they can make a better part (which is almost never)

TheHylandr

wuzzzzzzzzup?
Established Member
Anyone have a pic of the MM SFCs installed? They don't look too impressive to me...at least uninstalled.

MMSFFL.jpg

03Cobra_Poison

Established Member
Hey TheHylandr,

Cape Canaveral! I use to live in your neck of the woods. Worked at Ron Jons surf shop when i was home from college many moons before they got all fancy.

Anyhow. MM do look good once installed. I had a pic of them in my 96 but i cant seem to find it. My MMs get installed in my 03 on saturday. I will get a pic of them while the car is in the air.(if the JBA mechanics let me)

TheHylandr

wuzzzzzzzzup?
Established Member
Originally posted by 03Cobra_Poison
Hey TheHylandr,

Cape Canaveral! I use to live in your neck of the woods. Worked at Ron Jons surf shop when i was home from college many moons before they got all fancy.

Anyhow. MM do look good once installed. I had a pic of them in my 96 but i cant seem to find it. My MMs get installed in my 03 on saturday. I will get a pic of them while the car is in the air.(if the JBA mechanics let me)

Awesome, it's a small world. I have a good friend that is stationed at San Diego. He's the Commander of the Army Bomb Squad stationed there. I don't believe he's at home right now though.

If you could snap some pics, that would be terrific. I'll even host them for others :D

Users who are viewing this thread